Bird Watch 2017 Edition

Phire

15 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Can I adopt another now? Or should I wait for the rest of pack to select. I don't know if we'll have 53 posters participating. 

Let's keep it to one, but if someone's not taken by the regular season feel free to add more to your bird watch. Just want to give people a chance to participate.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:34 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Gimme Sidney Jones. I'm not going for the cop-out, this is actually just a reason for me to keep up with his injury progress (and report it of course).

Umm hmmm. :roll:. You just wanted to be the Eagles version of Matt's representing Smith and his dead foot syndrome last season.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Umm hmmm. :roll:. You just wanted to be the Eagles version of Matt's representing Smith and his dead foot syndrome last season.

To be fair I made this decision when I still thought his injury was an ACL and not an Achilles which has a longer recovery time. Either way....i'm here now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 11:39 AM, Hockey5djh said:

To be fair I made this decision when I still thought his injury was an ACL and not an Achilles which has a longer recovery time. Either way....i'm here now.

I'm officially changing my Adopt-an-Eagle to Rick Lovato. As Sidney Jones has a much longer recovery than originally thought and my most recent searches for infomation being pretty sparse I decided I want to have fun with this.

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm officially changing my Adopt-an-Eagle to Rick Lovato. As Sidney Jones has a much longer recovery than originally thought and my most recent searches for infomation being pretty sparse I decided I want to have fun with this.

Too soon bro, we're still recovering from losing Jon.

Archived