Bird Watch 2017 Edition

Phire

Week 2 of the Lovato report:

Demi spent this past weekend celebrating the 25th birthday of her close personal friend Nick Jonas.

rs_600x600-170212165344-600-nick-jonas-mNick-Jonas-Demi-Lovato.jpg

"Happy birthday to one of my absolute best friends @nickjonas," she penned in a sweet social media message. "Many ups and downs over the last 11 years together but we're still here for one another no matter what. Hope you have an amazing year, you deserve it!"

Also our boy Ricky went 9/9 this weekend continuing his long snapping dominance to a perfect 16/16 on the season.

Week 3 of the Lovato report:

Demi Lovato thrust forward in a new adventure in  social change this week. She was announced as the Mental Health Ambassador at Global Health's Annual music festival providing mental health and well being around the world. Her first project will be to expand the Save the Children fund to help war scarred children in Iraq with healing and education through the arts.

“Ending the stigma around mental health conditions and supporting internally displaced children to build physical and mental resilience through education and access to justice is not a choice, it needs to happen, and it needs to happen now,”

tmp_9JGzrG_0b25b1790d9552ce_GettyImages-

Oh and our boy Ricky broke his career best by going 10/10 in long snaps today including the main cog in the wheel for a Lincoln Financial Field, Eagles Record, and NFL rookie record 61 yard field goal. His season total is now 26/26.

• 2 weeks later...

Darby update 

"Pederson said Week 7 is “kind of the target deadline” for Darby but also cautioned that he’s “not going to hold it as a hard deadline.”

The original timeline given for Darby’s return was four-to-six weeks. It’s likely safe to say he won’t play this week. It also seems like it would be hard for him to get ready for the Panthers on Thursday Night Football in Week 6. Week 7 seems like a realistic best case scenario."

Week 4 of the Lovato report:

This past Sunday our girl Demi had an interview with BBC News where she spoke about many things, but most importantly she opened up about her dating life. She told BBC news that she regularly dwells about her failed relationship with Wilmer Valderrama and how her absentee father sparked the track "Daddy Issues". She also went on to say that  that if you're hot enough she's not too ashamed to slide into those DMs. There was also this exchange with BBC reporter Mark Savage:

Have you ever been tempted to hook up with a friend?

Yes! That's what I wrote the song about! A certain friendship that I have with someone - and I want to ruin that with them.

How long have you kept it secret?

I think it's been a long time coming.

I actually ended up sending this song to the person. And it turned out they had a song they wrote about me! So we, like, exchanged songs, which was funny.

So did that lead to something romantic, or did you just laugh about it together?

Ummm… Let's move on!

So basically she's boning Nick Jonas now....and they're writing songs for each other. How original.

02-demi-lovato-2017-vmas-billboard-1548.demi-lovato-nude-pics-894x1024.jpg

Also our man Ricardo went 8 for 8 dropping dimes to Donnie Long Ball bringing his season total to 34/34!

Archived