2020 Stupidity Virus Outbreak

Pastor Dillon

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Hopkins wants a reunion with Sammy Watkins. I would love this, assuming the market for Watkins is dead, and he signs for just a 1 year 2 or 3 million deal to be our number 4 WR. 

Ugh, Watkins is Will Fuller all over again. For once, I want a WR who can stay healthy...

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ugh, Watkins is Will Fuller all over again. For once, I want a WR who can stay healthy...

I'm personally on the Quintez Cephus train. I don't care about that 40, he plays faster and the combine times were wonky this year with the new schedule. Tough and can catch.

7 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

I wouldn’t mind Robby Anderson, I think he’s a FA 

Oh, I would mind. He's only slightly healthier than Will Fuller, and has a rap sheet to go along with it. 

He's my "overpaid FA" candidate of the year, someone is going to pay him more than he deserves.

If we sign a WR it’s probably gonna be Watkins or a small salary player

im good with not bringing back Hyde and letting Miller walk. 

RB has become the most replaceable position in the league. It’s also one of the easiest for a rookie to step right into. 

in theory O-Line should be a strength of the team next season, as should everything on offense. I’d be ok with drafting a 3rd round RB to turn it over to along with Johnson. 

I think we are a healthy Will Fuller and Healthy Tunsil/Howard away from a top 5 offense. 

we need to spend money on 2 big additions. A pass rusher and a CB. 

I wouldn’t mind FA CB/Conley/Johnson/2nd round pick at CB. 
if we can get a healthy Watt finally for a season, add a pass rusher either at end or OLB, making Mercilius our 3rd best, we could be in business. 

A few sources saying Roby will be returning. That would work for me, I'd like to see VHIII back and you're looking at a unit of Roby, Conley, VHIII and Johnson/Croissen (I think Johnson is better suited at S...)

One less pressing need, IMO.

31 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

BR is reporting we are open to trading Hopkins. I’ll quit. I really will. 

That was a completely bunk, click bait article by PFT - it goes into the contract situation and how Hop has no guarenteed money in his deal, so that's why he could be traded. 

It's pure click bait, just ignore it.