2020 Stupidity Virus Outbreak

Pastor Dillon

1 hour ago, Texans02 said:

Probably because BOB has that money earmarked to overpay some more JAGs in free agency. I wish I was kidding.

Christian Hackenberg's gotta eat, ya know...

(I'm half joking, I'm actually surprised Hack hasn't been signed yet).

• Like 1

Deshaun with MORE cryptic posts on Twitter.

I hope BoB is seeing the bed he's laid for himself here, he didn't think trading Deandre would have this kind of kickback. No one cared about JD he isnt a natural leader hes just an asset on the field, he's too hotheaded and people knew his time was up.

• Like 2

I read a report that Omenihu was top 5 among rookies in defensive pressures with 27. 

Martin is going into his 3rd season with 6.5 sacks in his first 2 in limited time. 

duke Ejiofor flashed in pre season as a rookie. Played very limited in games. Tore his Achilles and may be finished. But if he’s not, he could provide some depth at OLB

my point is that natural growth could help solve our pass rush issues this season even if we don’t address it, especially if Watt can play. I’d almost say a JJ Watt at 85-90% for 13-14 games will fix our pass rush completely. He’s a beast but he creates so many one on ones for other guys. 

im also of the opinion that our secondary couldn’t cover anyone long enough for the pass rush to have a chance. Since we brought everyone back, they should improve some as a group. 

I also think Dunn can replace most of what we lost with Reader. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I read a report that Omenihu was top 5 among rookies in defensive pressures with 27. 

Martin is going into his 3rd season with 6.5 sacks in his first 2 in limited time. 

duke Ejiofor flashed in pre season as a rookie. Played very limited in games. Tore his Achilles and may be finished. But if he’s not, he could provide some depth at OLB

my point is that natural growth could help solve our pass rush issues this season even if we don’t address it, especially if Watt can play. I’d almost say a JJ Watt at 85-90% for 13-14 games will fix our pass rush completely. He’s a beast but he creates so many one on ones for other guys. 

im also of the opinion that our secondary couldn’t cover anyone long enough for the pass rush to have a chance. Since we brought everyone back, they should improve some as a group. 

I also think Dunn can replace most of what we lost with Reader. 

I agree with most of this.... I think we could use another pas rusher (on the cheap... like an Aaron Lynch on 1 year, $2-$3m contract) or drafted JIC teams figure out how to block Martin or Ejofor does not return to rookie abilities.

Also think we need another BIG BODY at NT just for at least rotational purposes