2020 Stupidity Virus Outbreak

Pastor Dillon

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm actually filing Kahale Warring as a last round flyer. I think he'll get the bulk of Hopkins' targets in the RZ and on 3rd down. 

Watson loves looking to his TEs and Warring probably poses the most dominating figure of the entire group...if he's picked up anything in terms of knowledge, he's got every tool to be a star, and a QB who can make him a superstar.

It would be nice to get something out of warring this season. It would be like an extra draft pick. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

If this happens, we should just fully go Texas Tech early 2000s and throw the ball 90% of the time. The entire offense is built for it. Our linemen are better pass blockers than run blockers, we have more depth at WR than ever, with lots of speed and our 2 running backs are both 3rd down type backs. Just let watson break the passing record. 

• Like 1

AB to the Texans is such a win-win situation, I can't imagine he's getting big offers, I know the only other team even moderately interested is the Seahawks but AB has always wanted to come to Houston even when he was originally being shopped, I mean as soon as the news was made public he posted love on his instagram stories...

It's gonna be vet minimum with a boatload of incentives, if he calms down and doesn't do anything stupid like he was at the Patriots before the text messages came out, we get possibly the best WR in the NFL to go with our already stacked receiving corps, (very controversial opinion but if AB hits in his stride, hes better than Nuk) if he doesn't, we know BoB has no patience for players that step even a tiny bit out of line he will cut AB so fast lol. Don't think AB will do anything stupid though he's desperate. 

Do I put us in the lead to get him though? I don't know... the reports that the Texans themselves are actually taking effort to talk to him means something, I don't think Seattle is doing that I just think Russ told Carroll he wants AB there. DW4 endorsed him coming to Houston and that will always be important.

Edited by Drained
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Drained said:

Do I put us in the lead to get him though? I don't know... the reports that the Texans themselves are actually taking effort to talk to him means something

Where is the source on this? All I've seen is a Chad Johnson post that was liked by DW4...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Honestly if we had kept Hopkins, and not traded him for Cooks, I’d not be that down on our off season. It was fairly solid. We could have resigned miller instead of getting Johnson in the trade. 

Had we signed Cobb, traded for Cooks and resigned Hyde, I'd be very high on the offense.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:32 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Honestly if we had kept Hopkins, and not traded him for Cooks, I’d not be that down on our off season. It was fairly solid. We could have resigned miller instead of getting Johnson in the trade. 

Looking back, I wouldn't have opposed trading Hopkins so much if we got a good return, I'm talking Jamal Adams for Hop and a 2nd or something like that, but no, BoB was quick to get rid of him. If he waited a little bit for Ricky Anderson to be confirmed leaving the Jets we could have made a move for it.

I wouldn't even opposed trading Hop for Yannick, as long as we got a draft pick from Jax with it (cause hes franchise tagged), I'm not as high on Yannick as others are but I do think hes a premiere pass rusher.

• Like 1