2020 Stupidity Virus Outbreak

Pastor Dillon

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The patriots using COVID to tank for a QB is the most Bill Bellicek thing ever. 

Didn't even realize lmao thats great. Patriots can be like "yeah but its an asterisk season" like the 1999 nba season

Edited by Drained

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 7:19 AM, ET80 said:

.You're both ultimately missing my point; The Rockets have underachieved, just like the Texans. The talent is there, the strategy and coaching is not.

@Pastor Dillon and @Texansfan713 - see what I mean?

I was wrong on the talent, however. It's not there - maybe it shows up in th Regular Season, but it shrinks into nothing when games matter.

Hopefully Tillman Fertitta blows it all up... this Rockets team isn't going to win a thing.

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Pastor Dillon and @Texansfan713 - see what I mean?

I was wrong on the talent, however. It's not there - maybe it shows up in th Regular Season, but it shrinks into nothing when games matter.

Hopefully Tillman Fertitta blows it all up... this Rockets team isn't going to win a thing.

Blow it up and do what? We have no 1st rounders and no real flexibility 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’d rather watch harden choke every season in the playoffs but be relevant the next 3-4 seasons then I would rebuild right now. 

The choking made me check out. I have no problem being a fair weather Rockets fan - I'll wait until D'antoni is gone, see who they hire. If I like the coach, I might follow along. More likely that I'm done with the Rockets for good though (unless I get free tickets to a game... Y'know, if we're ever able to go to a game again).

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The choking made me check out. I have no problem being a fair weather Rockets fan - I'll wait until D'antoni is gone, see who they hire. If I like the coach, I might follow along. More likely that I'm done with the Rockets for good though (unless I get free tickets to a game... Y'know, if we're ever able to go to a game again).

I hope it’s JVG. At least he’s not scared to coach star players. 

• Like 2