What Super Bowl matchup do you want to see?

TecmoSuperJoe

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Green Bay vs. Titans

Would love to see Rodgers get a crack at another Superbowl and the Titans because who doesn't like a underdog.

Not SF because I need to take a break from hearing Richard Sherman speak and not KC because I can't do another month+ of KC offense slurping by national media.

Basically sums things up for me to a T. Literally, to a T every word. 

• Like 1

Titans and 49ers would be an old school smash mouth SB, something we haven't seen since  who knows when and the game I would think match up well for a slug fest . That would be my first pick for a game to watch, good trench warfare.  Usually there might be 1 physical team, but this would be 2, both can run as well. 49ers have a great defence, Titans have a solid defence . This would be suitable for mature audiences, the over 40 club.

Of course for the new era that is hyped by QB's and mostly ignore the rest, then Chiefs vs Packers. 

• Like 1

49ers-Chiefs for sure. I know this sounds biased, but I don't see how anyone could want the Packers in the Super Bowl, solely because of Rodgers. The guy just isn't likable at all. Great quarterback, I'm not denying that, but I do not want to see him succeed. I don't see how anyone could actually like that guy other than Packer fans. 

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Because he's arguably the best quarterback in the NFL. He's also hard to take down. Really that entire offense would be hard to shut down. 

no doubt, but if you won it would be that much nicer ¬¬

The only way Mahomes doesn't win a few SB's is if his new deal handicaps the team and if they really fail a few drafts.  That pass (4:48 below) he threw to williams  in the right hip was thrown before williams was turned around and when he turned it was perfect placement . He is unreal, and I don't normally go on about QB's, actually am tired of the QB hype league of today, but this is different . They probably should have won it last year, and lets see how this goes this year. It wouldn't be the first time a dynasty took a few losses to get the grit to go on a run in this sport or other sports, it's part of the learning that required sometimes. If Chiefs are sloppy at the start of this game, I don't know if they can overwhelm the Titans . 

I hope the Chiefs have a dynasty, just not sure it's this year, they have a real challenge with the Vrabel coached Titans. He's not BoB and this team will be ready. I expect Henry to have a good game unless the chiefs get way out infant early, like more than 21 points. 

10 hours ago, SkolMasterMN said:

49ers-Chiefs for sure. I know this sounds biased, but I don't see how anyone could want the Packers in the Super Bowl, solely because of Rodgers. The guy just isn't likable at all. Great quarterback, I'm not denying that, but I do not want to see him succeed. I don't see how anyone could actually like that guy other than Packer fans. 

What?

Packers-Titans, followed by Packers-Chiefs...

...and imagine if Rodgers/LaFleur win a SB, 1st year they are teamed up...Regardless, LaFleur should be a strong COY candidate.  SAy what you want about ugly wins and ugly losses...doesn;t matter. 13-3 is 13-3...especially following a 6-9-1 season...

...and what does that have to say about McCarthy.  Has arguably, the best QB in the NFL for a good 5-6 seasons...with another 4-5 seasons being easily, a top 4 QB, the other seasons...and all they have to show for it is one SB Win?  That was potentially just a 4th Qtr Steeler RB Fumble away from NOT winning that game.

Anyway...off-topic for a sec, but I feel bad for Dallas fans...from Garrett to McCarthy??  Who knows...maybe not the worst hire, but I do not see a SB anytime soon...

But back to the matter at hand...I feel the best story would be a Packer SB vs either a highly unlikely 6th seed team, or vs the next 'Aaron Rodgers' in Mahomes...

Nothing against SF, but would rather see Rodgers win another SB, further solidifying his amazing career, or Mahomes starting his legacy...