What Super Bowl matchup do you want to see?

TecmoSuperJoe

On 1/13/2020 at 10:35 PM, PapaShogun said:

Because he's arguably the best quarterback in the NFL. He's also hard to take down. Really that entire offense would be hard to shut down. 

So what ? If you want to win the SB you have to beat the best, if you can't beat the best than you are not ready for it.

We came a long way had a great season, i wish we could get to the SB but there is another team we have to beat first.

If we make it, i don't really care who we play.

BTW: If the Titans beat the chiefs ... does it make them less dangerous than playing the Chiefs ?

Like i said, it doesn't matter who you play in the SB, you will have to beat them, no matter what, no matter who it is.

I want to add something:

I hope that those games are being decided by the teams and not by the refs.

Edited by NinerFever
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NinerFever said:

So what ? If you want to win the SB you have to beat the best, if you can't beat the best than you are not ready for it.

We came a long way had a great season, i wish we could get to the SB but there is another team we have to beat first.

If we make it, i don't really care who we play.

BTW: If the Titans beat the chiefs ... does it make them less dangerous than playing the Chiefs ?

Like i said, it doesn't matter who you play in the SB, you will have to beat them, no matter what, no matter who it is.

I want to add something:

I hope that those games are being decided by the teams and not by the refs.

You just have to beat the team in front of you. The Titans aren't the best team in the AFC if they beat the Chiefs. They aren't a better team than Baltimore because of one game. Super Bowls are difficult to get. As a fan I want the easiest path possible. A bye, the easiest opponents, whatever. 

• Like 2

Chiefs vs Packers

SB 1 Rematch would be an intersting notch from the history of the game. Mahomes vs Rodgers would be a fun matchup and who knows if we would ever see it, if we're not getting it yet. The next time those two teams are scheduled to meet would be in 4 years and Rodgers would become 40. I guess he's still playing by then, but who knows. I'd like to see itat least once.

17 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

You just have to beat the team in front of you. The Titans aren't the best team in the AFC if they beat the Chiefs. They aren't a better team than Baltimore because of one game. Super Bowls are difficult to get. As a fan I want the easiest path possible. A bye, the easiest opponents, whatever. 

How would the Ravens be a better team when the Titans clearly beat the brakes off them? I don't understand. Head to head in the playoffs because it's settled on the field. 

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

How would the Ravens be a better team when the Titans clearly beat the brakes off them? I don't understand. Head to head in the playoffs because it's settled on the field. 

Were the 2007 Giants a better team than the 2007 Patriots because of a one game sample size? :)

Edited by PapaShogun