What Super Bowl matchup do you want to see?

TecmoSuperJoe

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know quite a bit of people are wanting the Rodgers/Mahomes showdown, but what exactly is exciting about the Packers? Like does anyone watch them play and get excited? Rodgers may make an insane throw or two a game, but really they are kind of boring to be honest. No big personality defensively, they don't dominate you and offensively it is pretty bland to be honest. They throw to only one guy and try to get Jones going on the ground. But overall the offense isn't super creative or anything. I don't know, but the Packers have not really been entertaining in most of the games I've watched of theirs. 

No disrespect to Packers fans, but seriously, did anyone watch the game on Sunday night and think man, I can't wait to watch the Packers in the SB? They are one of the most boring teams in the league. People got caught up in the Mahomes vs Rodgers hype, but there is nothing exciting about the Packers. It was just odd how this was the popular pick for many when they haven't been exciting all season long.