Rank these young RB’s HOF chances...

DirtyDez

7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Elliot
Barkley
Chubb
Henry
McCaffrey

Most in terms of who I think will have the best longevity. Henry is already behind with his first couple years

If it's based off of longevity, how is CMC last? The guy has never been injured and can fall back on his pass catching in his later years.

I'd go
Barkley
CMC
Elliott
Chubb
Henry 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JonStark said:

If it's based off of longevity, how is CMC last? The guy has never been injured and can fall back on his pass catching in his later years.

I'd go
Barkley
CMC
Elliott
Chubb
Henry 

I think Caff is the best of the 5 as a player, just not sure how well his game will age.  I guess I would swap him and Henry

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Elky said:

If Tennessee wins the Super Bowl and Henry dominates these last two games, he pretty much booked his ticket.

That’s why Terrell Davis is in.  His postseason numbers are historic...

8 games (7-1): 1,140 yards, 12 TD’s, 5.59 YPA

13 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:
49 minutes ago, Elky said:

If Tennessee wins the Super Bowl and Henry dominates these last two games, he pretty much booked his ticket.

That’s why Terrell Davis is in.  His postseason numbers are historic...

8 games (7-1): 1,140 yards, 12 TD’s, 5.59 YPA

That, and a 2000 yard season.

McCaffrey needs to be #1 on this list. If he can replicate the last two years of production on a semi-consistently basis (every second year or so) he is a HOF lock. 
Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with the most receiving yds by a RB ever (which is on him but aslo on the era he's playing in). 
Elliot would be #2 (really good bulk stats so far, very durable, has the rushing title twice already) 
Barkley at #3 (Best and most talented RB in the NFL IMO - just need to avoid injuries and hope for a slightly better team, or at least OL)
Henry #4 (what he's doing in the postseason is insane - but he's running so violently that it might be hard to sustain for a long period)
Chubb #5 (he's awesome... but we're talking HOF chances here) 

Edited by MagicMT
  • Like 1