Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDez

Rank these young RB’s HOF chances...

Recommended Posts

Even if it think none of them will make it.  Rank 1-5 from best to worst chance...

(in no order)

Christian McCaffrey

Derrick Henry

Saquan Barkley

Ezekiel Elliot 

Nick Chubb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elliot
Barkley
Chubb
Henry
McCaffrey

Most in terms of who I think will have the best longevity. Henry is already behind with his first couple years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Elliot
Barkley
Chubb
Henry
McCaffrey

Most in terms of who I think will have the best longevity. Henry is already behind with his first couple years

If it's based off of longevity, how is CMC last? The guy has never been injured and can fall back on his pass catching in his later years.

I'd go
Barkley
CMC
Elliott
Chubb
Henry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zeke, Saquon, McCaffrey, Chubb, Henry. Mostly just predicting how they’ll wear vs what they’ve already produced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Tennessee wins the Super Bowl and Henry dominates these last two games, he pretty much booked his ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on career thus far:

Christian McCaffrey

Ezekiel Elliot

Saquon Barkley

Nick Chubb

Derrick Henry

 

How I think careers will end up:

Saquon Barkley

Christian McCaffrey

Ezekial Elliot

Nick Chubb

Derrick Henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pending injuries CMC is a lock.

Not sure people recognize how great he is. There have only been 10 times that a player has had a 1,000+/800+ rushing/receiving yards in a season and CMC already has two in his 3 year career. Faulk only had 3.

Edited by ILoveTheVikings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JonStark said:

If it's based off of longevity, how is CMC last? The guy has never been injured and can fall back on his pass catching in his later years.

I'd go
Barkley
CMC
Elliott
Chubb
Henry 

I think Caff is the best of the 5 as a player, just not sure how well his game will age.  I guess I would swap him and Henry

Edited by JBURGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian McCaffrey

Derrick Henry

Ezekiel Elliot 

Saquan Barkley

Nick Chubb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Elky said:

If Tennessee wins the Super Bowl and Henry dominates these last two games, he pretty much booked his ticket.

That’s why Terrell Davis is in.  His postseason numbers are historic...

8 games (7-1): 1,140 yards, 12 TD’s, 5.59 YPA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian McCaffrey

Saquon Barkley (needs another team / drastically better O-line @Giants  tho)

Derrick Henry

Ezekiel Elliot 

Nick Chubb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:
49 minutes ago, Elky said:

If Tennessee wins the Super Bowl and Henry dominates these last two games, he pretty much booked his ticket.

That’s why Terrell Davis is in.  His postseason numbers are historic...

8 games (7-1): 1,140 yards, 12 TD’s, 5.59 YPA

That, and a 2000 yard season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCaffrey needs to be #1 on this list. If he can replicate the last two years of production on a semi-consistently basis (every second year or so) he is a HOF lock. 
Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with the most receiving yds by a RB ever (which is on him but aslo on the era he's playing in). 
Elliot would be #2 (really good bulk stats so far, very durable, has the rushing title twice already) 
Barkley at #3 (Best and most talented RB in the NFL IMO - just need to avoid injuries and hope for a slightly better team, or at least OL)
Henry #4 (what he's doing in the postseason is insane - but he's running so violently that it might be hard to sustain for a long period)
Chubb #5 (he's awesome... but we're talking HOF chances here) 

Edited by MagicMT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×