2018 Draft thread - PICK THE FASTEST GUY AVAILABLE

NightTrainLane

8 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

No way you can clearly label this a downgrade from Crab. We just don’t know yet. I’m eh about the move but let’s not overreact here. 

Edit. Wrong thread but point still stands lol 

One thing i fully expect at least, Jordy will be something that Carr hasn't had. In a complex system like Gruden's with lots of audibles at the line, timing based passes, and option routes, Jordy will fit perfectly into that. I only question whether he's athletic enough to still be a starting caliber WR.

I'm glad to see us taking a serious look at the defense. We've added at LB, S, and hopefully CB tomorrow. If we do i fully expect us to go D-line at #10. And then hopefully OT with our 2nd.

My preference...DL in 1st, OT in 2nd, WR in 3rd. Then CB, LB, RB BPA in 4th-6th. Then look at small school gems and maybe a K with our comps and 7th.

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I might be in the minority but I want to see Sharp and Alexander battle it out for that RT spot. Penn will be back one more year and I don't see a stud OT worth a first rounder.. maybe day 2 or 3 go for a steal

I dont ever wanna see Alexander at OT again personally. Am curious to see how Sharpe does in camp and preseason tho.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Raiders biggest needs after a busy day of free agency

DT, CB, Edge Rusher, MLB  

Edge rusher or stud DT first then go from there......

so exactly where we started. we still need a wr and future rb. 

I am hoping we sign Cameron Flemming and Rashaan Melvin in Free Agency and resign Bowman.

Then I hope one of the  4 QBs fall to 10 and we trade back with Arizona (#15 and #47). I think Vita Vea will still be there at 15. Then take DJ Chark at 41 and Anthony Averett at 47. Malik Jefferson at 75.

That would be a successful offseason IMO.

5 minutes ago, roi34 said:

why? you act as if he's sucked here

I'm with NCOUGH.... Penn is done and nobody wants to talk about it. He was slipping last year. He will be 35 and is coming off a season ending injury. He will be a liability at LT this season, mark those words.

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'm with NCOUGH.... Penn is done and nobody wants to talk about it. He was slipping last year. He will be 35 and is coming off a season ending injury. He will be a liability at LT this season, mark those words.

I'm in this camp too. I still think he can play IF the rehab goes well. See how big I made the if...it's a big one...

I think even if he does return healthy he will be an average T at best and a good chance he is a liability like BP said. I want a T in the 2nd or 3rd. Hopefully after a trade down. 

Archived