• Bradley Chubb, NC State
  • Arden Key, LSU
  • Harold Landry, Boston College

CB

• Joshua Jackson, Iowa
  • Isaiah Oliver, Colorado
  • Denzel Ward, Ohio State
  • Tarvarus McFadden, Florida State

All these guys project to by first round picks may be within the Raiders' draft range when all is said and done. Still a long way to go, but I consider this list a primer for the Raiders' draft needs. I left out guys like Fitzpatrick and Barkley because I feel they'll be beyond the team's range. Feel free to add names.

On 11/9/2017 at 11:13 AM, Rich7sena said:

Some bye week homework if you all are include. Watch:

OT

• Mike McGlinchey, Notre Dame
  • Connor Williams, Texas
  • Orlando Brown, Oklahoma

RB

• Derrius Guice, LSU
  • Damien Williams,  Alabama

Edge

• Bradley Chubb, NC State
  • Arden Key, LSU
  • Harold Landry, Boston College

CB

• Joshua Jackson, Iowa
  • Isaiah Oliver, Colorado
  • Denzel Ward, Ohio State
  • Tarvarus McFadden, Florida State

All these guys project to by first round picks may be within the Raiders' draft range when all is said and done. Still a long way to go, but I consider this list a primer for the Raiders' draft needs. I left out guys like Fitzpatrick and Barkley because I feel they'll be beyond the team's range. Feel free to add names.

McGlinchey's my top choice for our 1st round pick as of right now. The ND O-line is one of the Top-5 offensive lines in college football right now, and McGlinchey is a big reason why. NC State didn't put Chubb on his side during that game -- but when they did, McGlinchey pretty much shut him down (not many LT's have done that this year). He'd be our RT from day one, and in a year or two would take over the LT spot from Penn.

2 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

McGlinchey's my top choice for our 1st round pick as of right now. The ND O-line is one of the Top-5 offensive lines in college football right now, and McGlinchey is a big reason why. NC State didn't put Chubb on his side during that game -- but when they did, McGlinchey pretty much shut him down (not many LT's have done that this year). He'd be our RT from day one, and in a year or two would take over the LT spot from Penn.

NTL and I had a short debate about this. He says McLinchey isn't RM's type of OL type. NTL will debate with you if you want.

Archived