Jaguars moving on from OC John DeFilippo

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

The Vikes have an opening. This guy is so bad.

Im not upset about letting him go, but idk that anyone hated him here.

Just never got into the groove of playcalling it felt like. We definitely ran plenty which was what Vikings fans complained about, but he never impressed me.

I'm here for Jim Caldwell.

Edited by .Buzz

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Just never got into the groove of playcalling it felt like. We definitely ran plenty which was what Vikings fans complained about, but he never impressed me.

We actually had the opposite problem in Minnesota. He'd abandon the run

10 minutes ago, The LBC said:

He's a moron if he doesn't go straight back to Doug Pederson and Philly to rehab his image.

I think he will end up back in Philly as well but if not then I like him as a fit for OC in Chicago.

Nagy will be calling plays regardless of who is hired as OC for Bears so I'm not worried about Flip not being capable in that department.

What I do like is his work as the QB coach  with Wentz/Foles in the year they won the SB.

Wentz has raved about him so if he could have a similar role working with the QBs in Chicago then I'd be all for it.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Why wouldn't he? Whether it's OC or QB Coach, he was tremendous for Foles and Wentz.

Yeah, I mean.  It was a positive relationship where they would have held onto him had he not received a promotional offer, IIRC.  I'm not saying he'll get a job offer, but it makes the most sense for that to be the first call he makes to gauge interest.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Why wouldn't he? Whether it's OC or QB Coach, he was tremendous for Foles and Wentz.

Just a joke that if he isn’t in Philly, under any circumstance (such as retiring, not receiving a job offer, getting a better offer elsewhere, etc.), that he must be a moron. 

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Just a joke that if he isn’t in Philly, under any circumstance (such as retiring, not receiving a job offer, getting a better offer elsewhere, etc.), that he must be a moron. 

I think you're taking that post a tad too seriously, but maybe I'm wrong on what he meant.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He was fired mid season because of his refusal to run the ball in MN.