Morbius

dtait93

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I mean it looks fine, but I'm not riddled with anticipation for it. 

Feels like this was written and acted the same time they made Blade. The trailer just makes this feel so formulaic, and like the Origin stories of the early 2000s. 

I mean I'll see it regardless, so hopefully it will surprise me

On 1/13/2020 at 3:24 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Who is this character?

I was just coming in here to post something like this.  I've never heard of him before until this Marvel game I play introduced him.  He's associated with characters such as Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Blade and other Marvel Knights characters, I believe.  I really don't know much about him still, so I'm looking forward to this movie.

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

I was just coming in here to post something like this.  I've never heard of him before until this Marvel game I play introduced him.  He's associated with characters such as Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Blade and other Marvel Knights characters, I believe.  I really don't know much about him still, so I'm looking forward to this movie.

He's been a peripheral villain for years. I only really remember him from Spider-Man when Todd McFarlane was drawing it.

f535f04ee97f36f4865c12a79a1f175e--comic-

tumblr_mg87h6caJy1r8g9wdo1_540.jpg

27 minutes ago, showtime said:

He was the main villain for the Marvel Knights pack.  This is where I know him from.

_mua3_card_7.jpg

Oh cool.  I bought that for my kid & I for Christmas and we both like it.  I only played it the opening series and haven't had a chance to play it again.  My kid says he's still in the Dark Dimension.  

• Like 1

Wish Disney would just buy Spiderman from Sony.  Im not particularly excited about Disney's vision for the future of the MCU after Endgame, but at least they wouldn't have these loosely connected movies and everything would mesh in the MCU.

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Wish Disney would just buy Spiderman from Sony.  Im not particularly excited about Disney's vision for the future of the MCU after Endgame, but at least they wouldn't have these loosely connected movies and everything would mesh in the MCU.

I mean Sony's not just going to sell their most valuable asset.

• Like 1