GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So super poor people wipe their butts with like leaves and trash and stuff.  Then there’s single ply toilet paper, two ply, 4, whichever.  Then there are people who use wipes.  Then there are people rich enough to use a bidet.  

It’s kinda like K-Mart, Walmart, Target.

Does anybody ever wonder if like the ultra-rich have another way?  Like do they have nanotechnology that wipes their butt?  Like I’m sure George Soros has some super evil way of wiping his butt.  

Am I the only one who thinks about this sort of thing?  

Edit: This might belong in a different thread.  Ray, Cwood, feel free to move it to the appropriate thread.  Make a new one if you have to.

actually, tons of poor countries use some sort of facsimile of a bidet. it's more of a cultural thing. 

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yes and if you take the long view the butt flusher 2000 probably has a pretty quick payback. Especially when taking into consideration the cost of cottonelle, wipes, and wiper slaves. 

I’ve traveled to several countries throughout the world, where if you don’t carry your own TP,  you’re totally effed.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, YaddaHolla said:

Lol 169 yards passing allowed jesus. Gonna need to run the ball better than we did last night to have any chance. 

In week 10 it was 135 yards per game and then we gave up 40 points to new orleans lol would have been the best pass d in terms of ypg in 20 years. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:45 AM, YaddaHolla said:

If they can score more points than the Niners then those chances go up.

thanks, booger!

On 1/13/2020 at 12:15 PM, Lodestar said:

If you're separating Kittle from the receivers, their unit isn't that much better than ours, if at all. Davante/Lazard > Sanders/Deebo, IMO.

Also, are you counting the Smiths with DL or what? Cause again, Bosa/Ford/Buckner/Armstead ain't that much better than Smith/Smith/Clark/whoever.

They're a good team and are favoured for good reason. We can beat them by playing our best game and playing opportunistic against an error-prone QB.

Gotta count kittle when counting our pass catchers. hes our best pass catcher.

Bosa/ford/buckner/armstead is definitely better than "/whoever". Just be glad DJ Jones is hurt. He wrecked you guys last time. it was his best game as a pro imo. 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, Joe said:

I think you're comparing apples to oranges here. Deebo's game is based on speed and always has been; Lazard's game is finding ways to get open and being a physical receiver. Agree with the rest posted here.

Deebo is much much more physical than lazard. Lazard is cool, but deebo is the all around better player right now, hes just so polished and is one of the best in the league with the ball in his hands. lazard is coming along nicely though. 

Will be interesting to see what changes your coaching staff makes this time around.

3 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

actually, tons of poor countries use some sort of facsimile of a bidet. it's more of a cultural thing. 

In Spain most restrooms have a bidet, except in public places like restaurants. It's usually not a substitute for TP though, it's used more for the final touch if you will. Also women use it during their period.

5 hours ago, N4L said:

In week 10 it was 135 yards per game and then we gave up 40 points to new orleans lol would have been the best pass d in terms of ypg in 20 years. 

thanks, booger!

Bosa/ford/buckner/armstead is definitely better than "/whoever". Just be glad DJ Jones is hurt. He wrecked you guys last time. it was his best game as a pro imo. 

Deebo is much much more physical than lazard. Lazard is cool, but deebo is the all around better player right now, hes just so polished and is one of the best in the league with the ball in his hands. lazard is coming along nicely though. 

Will be interesting to see what changes your coaching staff makes this time around.

Get out of here with your football talk! We are talking about poop right now can't you see!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, N4L said:

thanks, booger!

So . . . Are you here to talk about poop, or?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I, too, have a bidet.  One of the best purchases I've ever made.  I use TP to dry off.

Wrong approach, the TP can get stuck when wet and depending on what activities you are planning for later, it could be a big problem. Just use a dedicated towel, you have just cleaned up so it's not as gross as you could think. Wash it every week or whatever and you're golden.

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

Wrong approach, the TP can get stuck when wet and depending on what activities you are planning for later, it could be a big problem. Just use a dedicated towel, you have just cleaned up so it's not as gross as you could think. Wash it every week or whatever and you're golden.

Every now and then I discover the bidet didn't get everything on the first pass.  Seeing that on a towel that I have to wash would weird me out.  I haven't had an issue with TP getting stuck anywhere.