GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

10 minutes ago, Green19 said:

It’s kind of crazy to think... 3rd championship game in six seasons, BUT 2 season GB missed the playoffs. So in the last 4 playoffs GB was in ... 3 times they made it to the championship game.

Snap - hadn't really thought of that!  As much as we like to bltch about our team, it's crazy to think that we've been one of the top two teams in the NFC that many times.  14 other NFC teams are out on the golf course today, and our boys are washing hands and butts to stay healthy and keep playing.  

Ryan Wood -  LaFleur's wife/kids left for SF early for November trip, stayed with Mike LaFleur's family. This week, his family staying here. LaFleur said he hasn't spoken with brother much this week, likely won't: "Yeah, I think there's a little different vibe. We'll just leave it at that."

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -  LaFleur's wife/kids left for SF early for November trip, stayed with Mike LaFleur's family. This week, his family staying here. LaFleur said he hasn't spoken with brother much this week, likely won't: "Yeah, I think there's a little different vibe. We'll just leave it at that."

Business Trip!

Man Billy T needs to change his technique is blocking the stunts.

After watching all 22 Yesterday, he was horrible and almost all of our game killing Sacks or Pressures has come from his side. 

Linsley was bad too in picking up the stunts.

can valdheer play RG?. Or shall we keep valdheer at Rt and play bulaga at RG, since he has some experience playing the Guard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Really didn't want to get into this but I'll share my knowledge on the bidet subject.  Crap and wipe your butt with TP like normal maybe a half job.  Then you must let your anus tighten up for a good 5 minutes before using the bidet.  Otherwise you take the risk of getting an enema or residuals.  I too use TP to dry after.  Never a problem. Anyway the key is to let your anus fully contract before applying the high speed jets.  A clean butt is a happy butt.  If don't have a bidet get a adjustable shower head with hose and take a shower after doing your business.  OK nothing more to say on this subject going back to football now.  For all you not in the know you are welcome.

This post is going to haunt me.  Once read, it cannot be unread.  Add in that avatar, and I'm considering drinking a lot of bourbon in the hopes that my short term memory gets erased.  Even if only for a few moments.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Man Billy T needs to change his technique is blocking the stunts (sharts).

After watching all 22 Yesterday, he was horrible and almost all of our game killing Sacks or Pressures has come from his side. 

can valdheer play RG?. Or shall we keep valdheer at Rt and play bulaga at RG, since he has some experience playing the Guard.

For God's sake.  Stay on topic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yeah I feel like the 2 trips to CA for this team felt like more of a vacation to them. It’s business now 

1 hour ago, Jaire_Island said:

Man Billy T needs to change his technique is blocking the stunts.

He was pretty awful. But I dont think you change things now

SI:  The San Francisco 49ers’ defense was dominant the last time it faced the Green Bay Packers and was dominant again in last week’s NFC Divisional playoff romp over the Minnesota Vikings.

On Nov. 24, Green Bay was smacked 37-8. Even with a bye week to craft a winning game plan, Aaron Rodgers had 66 net passing yards, Green Bay’s 1.93 net yards per passing attempt was the fourth-worst for any team in the league this season and it failed to convert a third down until the waning moments.

On Saturday, Minnesota was crushed 27-10. The Vikings gained 147 yards and didn’t reach 100 until less than 4 minutes remained in the game. Kirk Cousins was sacked six times, Dalvin Cook was limited to 26 yards on 15 touches and the Vikings gained 8 yards on seven possessions after their lone touchdown.

That’s the challenge that will face the Packers for Sunday’s NFC Championship Game.

First and foremost will be protecting Rodgers to have a chance on third down. San Francisco has five first-round picks on its defensive line. All of them had a sack against Minnesota. The power of that pass rush gives Niners defensive coordinator Robert Saleh a distinct advantage of not having to create pressure by short-changing the secondary.

“Yeah, that’s tough when you have seven in coverage and you can hit home in a four-man rush,” Packers coach Matt LaFleur said on Wednesday. “And that’s what makes them so tough to deal with because they can hit home with a four-man rush. It allows them to play extremely aggressive on the back end when they need to. They know there’s a shot clock for the quarterback. It’s tough to get by them.”