GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Does anybody wish they could Eternal Sunshine football? 

I really wish I could.  I love this game, but it's like... Why do I do this to myself?  What's the point?  One great feeling every 10 years if you're lucky filled with 9 crap feelings, possibly 50 crap feelings at the end of each year.  I feel like football is pointless. 

Yeah it's ******* stupid for sure

29 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

nfl needs a new onside kick solution

Put all 22 special teams players midfield. The kicking team gets to throw a jump ball straight up in the air as high as he can.  Whoever comes down with it gets the ball.  Kinda like playing 500.  

Does anybody wish they could Eternal Sunshine football? 

I really wish I could.  I love this game, but it's like... Why do I do this to myself?  What's the point?  One great feeling every 10 years if you're lucky filled with 9 crap feelings, possibly 50 crap feelings at the end of each year.  I feel like football is pointless. 

I used to feel that way, but honestly **** that. This was a fun season, way better than any of us expected. I had my first kid this past September so I think my perspective on things kinda changed a bit, but I don't feel too bad right now. I'm glad these guys at least kept playing tonight. I think next year we'll be one of the teams to beat.

• Like 3

Just now, thrILL! said:

Put all 22 special teams players midfield. The kicking team gets to throw a jump ball straight up in the air as high as he can.  Whoever comes down with it gets the ball.  Kinda like playing 500.  

receiving team gets to pick which player throws.  Ball must go at least 15 feet in the air.

• Like 1

@Packerraymond, @CWood21, please permaban me.  Maybe if I could leave this site I could quit football. 

No, I just need the NFL to screw over the Packers.  I was able to walk away from the NBA when the NBA literally screwed over the Lakers.  Goodell, screw over the Packers somehow.  Have replacement refs blow a call that literally leads to a loss to start the 2014 season that is literally the difference between the Packers playing the Niners at home or on the road in the playoffs. 

@Packerraymond, @CWood21, please permaban me.  Maybe if I could leave this site I could quit football. 

No, I just need the NFL to screw over the Packers.  I was able to walk away from the NBA when the NBA literally screwed over the Lakers.  Goodell, screw over the Packers somehow.  Have replacement refs blow a call that literally leads to a loss to start the 2014 season that is literally the difference between the Packers playing the Niners at home or on the road in the playoffs. 

Say what now......?

6 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Rodgers is a stats God. His numbers make him look way better than he actually played. Smfh

That's just a cheap shot. Aaron played as well as anybody on the team today. But you have to take a potshot at him. Turn off your TV and go to bed.

• Like 1