GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Leader, I suspect your a good guy, I think u know why !

Would it have been better if I'd said the defense was murdered? That they'd killed us? (Which they did in fact....).

No.

Its not to be taken literally or applied to hypothetical real life situations.

• Like 3

Just now, KFP7 said:

Say what now......?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2016/12/09/how-the-nba-was-forever-changed-when-the-chris-paul-trade-to-the-lakers-was-vetoed/

The NBA literally vetoed a trade the Lakers made.  It literally ruined that franchise and all credibility the NBA ever had in my opinion.  To pick and choose which team can build a dream team in an age where dream teams were the only ones with a chance at winning?  The NBA became pointless for me after that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Does anybody wish they could Eternal Sunshine football? 

I really wish I could.  I love this game, but it's like... Why do I do this to myself?  What's the point?  One great feeling every 10 years if you're lucky filled with 9 crap feelings, possibly 50 crap feelings at the end of each year.  I feel like football is pointless. 

Life is pretty much pointless as well. But we live thru the **** and every now and then we get some good in life and it makes it worth it. Even if we didnt make it to the super bowl there was still some great *** feelings this year. Beating and sweeping the bears and vikings just felt so good after the last 2 years of losing the division to them. I dont even know how we went 13-3 and got to the NFC championship. It's pretty crazy, I enjoyed the ride. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Just now, Outpost31 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2016/12/09/how-the-nba-was-forever-changed-when-the-chris-paul-trade-to-the-lakers-was-vetoed/

The NBA literally vetoed a trade the Lakers made.  It literally ruined that franchise and all credibility the NBA ever had in my opinion.  To pick and choose which team can build a dream team in an age where dream teams were the only ones with a chance at winning?  The NBA became pointless for me after that. 

ah right I forgot about the Chris Paul ordeal.