GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Just now, dafreak said:

You have had tow HOF QB's for what, the lat 20-25 years or so...let that sink in...

And I have watched them win it all twice and have seen a lot of playoff football in my life. People gotta stop trying to compare things to this Patriots run because it's not common at all. You'd kill for getting to watch your favorite team go through this stretch that GB fans have gotten to enjoy, don't fool yourself.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dafreak said:

You do that every year...you are the best of the NFC north...

We dominated the Division for years - which is a positive accomplishment - one which I'm sure you'd like to claim for CHI.

The last two came off the tracks. So we've righted some wrongs. More work to do.

But (again) it was a very good year. Ultimately unsatisfying - but good none the less.

Edited by Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

And I have watched them win it all twice and have seen a lot of playoff football in my life. People gotta stop trying to compare things to this Patriots run because it's not common at all. You'd kill for getting to watch your favorite team go through this stretch that GB fans have gotten to enjoy, don't fool yourself.

Nobody cheats like the Patriots, you are correct. The Astros try, but still can't get the second championship! 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I completely agree, jealous, just think you guys could/should have won many more.