GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

4 minutes ago, dafreak said:

You have had tow HOF QB's for what, the lat 20-25 years or so...let that sink in...

Lol, this is always THEE dumbest argument

"Herp derp, you guys got good players and have been in 4 NFCCGs in 10 years and only won one SB! How embarrassing!" 

signed, 

fan of team who sucks

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Slinky said:

People turning their backs on Rodgers is a disgrace. Everyone expects him to be absolutely perfect since he's set the bar so damn high. 

He's been bad this year. It's been well documented. He needs to get the F over himself and throw the ball on schedule. Screw his ego and this crap about not throwing guys until they've earned his trust. If they earned the coaches trust who is he to over rule that? It's bull**** and it has to stop. He needs to go back and look at film of himself in the Super Bowl year and a few years after where he threw into tight windows and gave guys chances. 

BTW, I know he's not going anywhere and I'm good with that. He needs to take a look in the mirror and put away his ego!

Edited by Golfman

Just now, dafreak said:

I completely agree, jealous, just think you guys could/should have won many more.

many is a stretch, but I do agree that I fully believed they'd definitely win 2 with Rodgers, who I think is/was a better QB than Favre. 2014 is looking like their last best chance with peak Rodgers and they blew it.

Just now, Ataal said:

Had a lot of fun in this thread before the game.  I'm sure some of you are pretty bummed right now, so I'll keep this short.  Hope to see y'all again next year for more shenanigans.  

We just need to try each of the cast of it's always sunny until one works

• Like 1