GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

This post is going to haunt me.  Once read, it cannot be unread.  Add in that avatar, and I'm considering drinking a lot of bourbon in the hopes that my short term memory gets erased.  Even if only for a few moments.

Sorry about that Vegas.  It was a sheety thing to do.  ha ha ha!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Graham on usual rest. Grant not really of concern. Lazard nursing that ankle but he said the other day he'll be good to go. Not sure about Allison who "was not present." Wonder if he's sick...

Hoping that bug is gone.  Also hope that ankle doesn't slow Lazard down we'll need him in this game.  Aaron will be on NFL network in 5 minutes.  

Honestly I have heard that people wipe their butts while still sitting on the toilet and I cannot fathom how that works.  

https://m.imgur.com/p7PRF

Is it something like this?  Because I honestly don’t know how people do it without standing up.  

I mean... I literally cannot fathom it.  I’ve tried to see how it would work and I figure you have to like lean over, but I don’t know how that can give enough access to get a clean wipe.  And how do you not touch the toilet seat?  

Edited by Outpost31

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Wait, what? You stand up?

Yes I ****ing stand up.  I cannot fathom you.  This is probably what distinguishes people I get along with and don’t get along with here.  I’m sure Leader and ToT sit down and wipe just like the Communist Cwood.  

Do you do like a glute bridge while sitting?  I cannot fathom the logistics of how it works.  

Edited by Outpost31

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No preference to sit or stand. I know I've done both. If I'm at home, probably stand. If I'm in a public restroom, no way in hell I'm standing.

Only Russell Wilson wipes back to front.

Actually, it's best to start from the back, work one side going down, catch any lingering dingle-berries, scoop, and run up the other side.  Clean as a whistle!