GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

18 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Go back to the Vikings forum where you think the Packers have the refs in our pocket and the Vikings get shafted every game.

The Packers dont have the refs in our pocket? If we dont, we certainly should :)
Especially when we play Minnesota...and Chicago....and yeah, lets throw Detroit in there as well.

58 minutes ago, mediumlebowski said:

Typical puker fans. Crying about a penalty because EVERYTHING is ALWAYS supposed to go their way. The score was 27-0 and after that was garbage time. San Francisco ran the ball down your throats and there's no sugar-coating that. You got your ***** kicked. End of story.

Crawl back under your rock.  I haven't heard one person blame the loss on this play.  I haven't heard people saying anything other than that the Packers got a good old fashioned arse kicking.

If the best you can come up with is "puker", then you are too stupid to be on public forums.  End of story.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Crawl back under your rock.  I haven't heard one person blame the loss on this play.  I haven't heard people saying anything other than that the Packers got a good old fashioned arse kicking.

If the best you can come up with is "puker", then you are too stupid to be on public forums.  End of story.

I got better than that, but it comes out as *********** on this forum.

1 hour ago, mediumlebowski said:

Typical puker fans. Crying about a penalty because EVERYTHING is ALWAYS supposed to go their way. The score was 27-0 and after that was garbage time. San Francisco ran the ball down your throats and there's no sugar-coating that. You got your ***** kicked. End of story.

You're not a very bright individual.