GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

20 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I'm more interested to know if licorice actually makes a poop?  I had some on Sunday and I swear that shlt hasn't passed and I'm not sure it's even capable of making a poop.

And you know that because why? It didnt come out black and smell like licorice?

Here's one for ya......

Some of you may take note of St. Patricks Day.....
Well if you want to add a "different" way to acknowledge the occasion.....eat a couple bowls of Fruit Loops the night before.
If you're regular, the following day your **** will be luck of the Irish green!

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Finn, I stand up to wipe.  I will send you a ****ing instructional video on how I do it if you doubt me again.  I have never done a drug other than nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and prescribed medicine in my life.  I’m a stander.

And this is why people should do at least soooome drugs 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Wait wait wait wait.

The GBP are in the NFC Championship game with a good defense and a new head coach...

And...

Were talking about how we wipe butts?!? And SOME OF YOU STAND TO WIPE?!?!

What has happened to this place?!? I thought this crap only existed on Reddit?!? 

FFS can we stop talking about unity avis and butt wiping and get back to football?!? What is wrong with you people were in the NFCCG!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I don't want to break down this game cause everything and everyone says we're going to lose. We need something weird to happen, so we might as well get weird ourselves.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

And you know that because why? It didnt come out black and smell like licorice?

Here's one for ya......

Some of you may take note of St. Patricks Day.....
Well if you want to add a "different" way to acknowledge the occasion.....eat a couple bowls of Fruit Loops the night before.
If you're regular, the following day your **** will be luck of the Irish green!

Yeah, kinda along those lines.  I mean, Oreo's come out black, no?

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

What’s the purpose of standing up? That’s not gonna grant you a better angle at anything. It’s absolutely pointless behavior. 

You don’t have to worry about touching the toilet seat.  And it does give you a better angle.  You should try it sometime it will probably change your life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You don’t have to worry about touching the toilet seat.  And it does give you a better angle.  You should try it sometime it will probably change your life.

are you worried about your own toilet seat or are you actually out in public ****ting? explain the mechanics of it yielding better angles because that makes no sense. the site's on full display while sitting and essentially has a tarp over the site when standing, so you do the math 

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

kind of related, but do you use the paper seat covers in public restrooms? had a discuss about it with one of my friends and he said I was crazy for using them.

Never have but I basically don't let myself think about how gross that whole idea is

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

kind of related, but do you use the paper seat covers in public restrooms? had a discuss about it with one of my friends and he said I was crazy for using them.

anyone using public restrooms for anything other than pissing are just nasty individuals imo 

• Like 3