GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We have more posts in our GDT than the Chiefs and Titans combined, and our game hasn't started yet.  We also have a little more than twice what the 9ers have.  

In fairness, none of those teams have 20 pages of public poop and and wipe talk. 

But in general, just more Packers fan on this site. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Just in case (of a loss) I have 5 unwatched episodes of 'The Mandalorian' to ease my hurt. If we win, I'll be surfing for hours tomorrow, basking in reflected glory.

Not to upset you but The Mandalorain went South from a brilliant first few episodes. Watching that won't ease nothing

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Packers G Billy Turner (ankle) is riding the stationary bike while the rest of the team goes through normal warm-ups. That's how it went for him during practice this week, too.

As bad as Turner played last time we saw this team maybe we’d be better with Bulaga at RG and Veldheer at RT

Just now, FinneasGage said:

nothing positive is to come. enjoy this time. 

got that pit in my stomach...honestly don't think we have much of a chance.  recording the game just in case.  Packers vs KC it's destiny gotta be.  Rodgers vs Mahommes 100th season the football gods deem it so.