GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

29 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We have more posts in our GDT than the Chiefs and Titans combined, and our game hasn't started yet.  We also have a little more than twice what the 9ers have.  

To be fair, 60%+ of the posts have been about poop.  lol

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Well I crapped 3 times today.  Normally one and done.  So maybe it's a sign from above.  Go Pack Go...

Pretty sure I have what they call a slight case of hemorrhoids, and I've had to go 3x today aswell. (Thanks to the beer I drank last night, moon man, PBR, old mil.)

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

Pretty sure I have what they call a slight case of hemorrhoids, and I've had to go 3x today aswell. (Thanks to the beer I drank last night, moon man, PBR, old mil.)

As someone who has had an hemorrhoidectomy, I hope you never have to experience that.  A real pain in the butt!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

Everybody here was talking about how we'd be over matched with Seattle. Now suddenly they are not a good team. Hell, everybody here thought we were over matched with the Vikings. 

Who thought GB would be overmatched by SEA?

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

Are we going to keep moving the goal posts until we win the Super Bowl? Then what? Is it going to be how lucky we got or how it was just a terrible year and there really weren't any good teams? 

We're 14-3 and we have a chance in this game! May not be a 5 out of 10 chance but we have a chance. You can throw the last game out the window. This is a new week, new game and we'll be better prepared. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I promise you, I would trade it for kidney stones.  That is a pain in the everywhere, but especially the ****.

I've had both.  The one thing that makes me lean to the hemorrhoidectomy being worse is having to bring a donut to work to sit on.  It's been years and I'm still getting teased about it. lol

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

got that pit in my stomach...honestly don't think we have much of a chance.  recording the game just in case.  Packers vs KC it's destiny gotta be.  Rodgers vs Mahommes 100th season the football gods deem it so.

That pit in the stomach is telling us you have another one in you.  Get r done, the. Apply Vick’s Vapor Rub.  Really, trust me

Just now, Ataal said:

I've had both.  The one thing that makes me lean to the hemorrhoidectomy being worse is having to bring a donut to work to sit on.  It's been years and I'm still getting teased about it. lol

my stone was as big as my thumbnail...  I don't know about everyone else, but my peehole wasn't that big before.  Had it taken out surgically, but it still hurt when the painkillers wore off.  And when I peed.