GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

So super poor people wipe their butts with like leaves and trash and stuff.  Then there’s single ply toilet paper, two ply, 4, whichever.  Then there are people who use wipes.  Then there are people rich enough to use a bidet.  

It’s kinda like K-Mart, Walmart, Target.

Does anybody ever wonder if like the ultra-rich have another way?  Like do they have nanotechnology that wipes their butt?  Like I’m sure George Soros has some super evil way of wiping his butt.  

Am I the only one who thinks about this sort of thing?  

Edit: This might belong in a different thread.  Ray, Cwood, feel free to move it to the appropriate thread.  Make a new one if you have to.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So super poor people wipe their butts with like leaves and trash and stuff.  Then there’s single ply toilet paper, two ply, 4, whichever.  Then there are people who use wipes.  Then there are people rich enough to use a bidet.  

It’s kinda like K-Mart, Walmart, Target.

Does anybody ever wonder if like the ultra-rich have another way?  Like do they have nanotechnology that wipes their butt?  Like I’m sure George Soros has some super evil way of wiping his butt.  

Am I the only one who thinks about this sort of thing?  

Edit: This might belong in a different thread.  Ray, Cwood, feel free to move it to the appropriate thread.  Make a new one if you have to.

Rich people don’t wipe.  Someone does it for them.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Somebody needs to expose this.  They probably have wiper slaves.  You also have to change your avatar.

I’m summoning Reggie White’s ghost and the magic of Favre to pull our boys through.  I haven’t bought into the Devito thing yet - I feel a stronger force coming from Reggie (existentially from the 6 rosaries I’ve already prayed in his name.). I’m more about balance than conformity at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I’m summoning Reggie White’s ghost and the magic of Favre to pull our boys through.  I haven’t bought into the Devito thing yet - I feel a stronger force coming from Reggie (existentially from the 6 rosaries I’ve already prayed in his name.). I’m more about balance than conformity at the moment.

What if I told you anti conformity was conformity to anti conformity and there is no such thing as anti conformity you hippie Communist?  

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

This is the ******* NFC Championship Game you gonna be a Jay Cutler or are you going to man up?

Tell ya what amigo, if I haven’t started having Reggie dreams by Saturday night, I’ll find the goofiest, ugliest, most beautiful Devito avy ever seen!