Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

Just now, BayRaider said:

Nice $

More than an RN, I didn't have to take 10 years of crap like an MD, and I don't have to see poop. Pretty good deal all in all.

But seriously, I know there are body builder forums where people go crazy, but I'd be absolutely shocked if you could actually depress pretty much any thyroid hormone level. It's such an important part of homeostasis that they pretty much all have huge fractions that are bound as a reservoir in case the free concentrations dip.

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

More than an RN, I didn't have to take 10 years of crap like an MD, and I don't have to see poop. Pretty good deal all in all.

But seriously, I know there are body builder forums where people go crazy, but I'd be absolutely shocked if you could actually depress pretty much any thyroid hormone level. It's such an important part of homeostasis that they pretty much all have huge fractions that are bound as a reservoir in case the free concentrations dip.

I think any lab test can be manipulated, but yes TSH sounds like it’d be a ton of hard work. Perhaps you can manipulate it with medication? I feel medication can manipulate anything you want. If there is a medication to manipulate TSH to be in range, there’s have to be one to do the opposite?

I know all about medication manipulating stuff. Antibiotics manipulated my DNA somehow. That’s my Rhematologist’s theory. I have some unidentified Autoimmune Disorder that mimics Lupus, RA, and Sjorgens, but isn’t any of those. No need to wish me sorry though, I am in remission 99.99999% of the time. Diet and Probiotics is everything. Wish I could write and tell that to the world. Cause I had two years of my life robbed. I’m on zero medication, and will never ever take medication. F*** antibiotics and all pills. 

Edited by BayRaider

I'm semi confused about the wire situation. Why would there be a wire? Even if there was a vibrating device, why would there be a wire? The device is assumedly remote, right? One would think that the device itself would buzz, and there would be no need for a taped wire to be coming out of it. Is it all just speculation off the Altuve shirt and Reddick confetti?

Trash cans + video setup under the dugout were much more damning.

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Altuve’s response to Rosenthal’s question about the uniform was that he’s shy.  I just can’t imagine a wire alerting players of pitches but damn. 

I was also doubting the wire/device story and seemed like a witchhunt but Altuves shy answer really made me think otherwise. Shy, what? I don’t buy that. Not even 1%. Wtf? He’s a grown man. 

And he has more shirtless photos on Twitter/Instagram than any player in baseball. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm semi confused about the wire situation. Why would there be a wire? Even if there was a vibrating device, why would there be a wire? The device is assumedly remote, right? One would think that the device itself would buzz, and there would be no need for a taped wire to be coming out of it. Is it all just speculation off the Altuve shirt and Reddick confetti?

Trash cans + video setup under the dugout were much more damning.

I’m starting to think there was device, but no wire. The wire theory came from someone looking at a wrinkle on a jersey FFS.