Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

5 hours ago, animaltested said:

The Commish (in all sports) serves the owners. Not the fans, Not the players, and certainly NOT the sport. Their sole existence is to protect and enhance the business interests of the owners. That position is devoid of any integrity or morality.

I understand sweeping most things under the rug but the public will not forget about this one. It’s the wrong call and will lose the sport popularity due to the non-action. Punish the Astros players, and everyone is happy. 

The players really can't be punished. I just watched Hot Stove. They explained the rules that were put in place regarding sign stealing and technology. The rules that were agreed upon by the players union says no player can be punished. They can't ignore that, that's why no players were punished. Manfred really has no power over it.

Now though, people are looking to have that rule changed. And, they should change it.

I still believe the WS Title is going to be vacated. Manfred, I believe is going to vacate it because he looks like a bafoon after giving the players immunity.

After he vacates it, he should be fired because he is a horrible commissioner. But vacating the title is the right move.

The only Astro's fans I'd have an issue with are the ones who are willing to sweep this under the rug.

I'd have to believe Astro's fans had no idea they were cheering on a team that was disgustingly cheating  .

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:04 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Manfred is garbage. Actively defending those cheaters and now sending memos out to teams about players being punished if they throw at Astros batters. So they’ll get suspended but you couldn’t suspend any of the cheaters. Way to set an example you piece of garbage.

As a manager, I'm telling guys to do what they think is right .

every one of the people who cheated should have gotten life time bans.

Josh something or other of the Astro's said rheyre gonna shut everyone up by winning...yeah, good luck with that. Something tells me you wont be winning many games this season. Teams are gonna be extra motivated to keep you below .500

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I still believe the WS Title is going to be vacated. Manfred, I believe is going to vacate it because he looks like a bafoon after giving the players immunity.

After he vacates it, he should be fired because he is a horrible commissioner. But vacating the title is the right move.

The only Astro's fans I'd have an issue with are the ones who are willing to sweep this under the rug.

I'd have to believe Astro's fans had no idea they were cheering on a team that was disgustingly cheating  .

No it won't. 

12 hours ago, wwhickok said:

As a manager, I wouldn't discourage taking a suspension, I'd put my least used relief pitchers in there in the early season and have them hit as many guys as possible before they get ejected.

Wait a minute, aren't you the same guy who wanted Myles Garrett prosecuted for assault with a deadly weapon and said Pedro should be banned for life for throwing at guys?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

disgusting thought. just not even worth a real reply.

Yeah I'm someone that is highly against pitchers throwing at ppl. I have said as much in other topics. But I'm also against these players getting out of this situation without having to answer for their crimes. This whole "we will shut them up by winning" crap. They believe theyve done nothing wrong or on some level they dont care. Karma is a Scorned B and she currently resides in Houston 

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait a minute, aren't you the same guy who wanted Myles Garrett prosecuted for assault with a deadly weapon and said Pedro should be banned for life for throwing at guys?

Yep same guy. 100% and I've owned those comments. While at the same time, this situation, it deserves a reaction. Baseball has always policed itself and I'm not a big fan of that.

Tbh I'm More in favor of what Stephen A suggested.

Refusing to shake their hands at the beginning or end of the game. Lining up for the National Anthem with their backs turned to the Astros. Hell I'd go as far as refusing to pitch to guys like Altuve, even if it means intentionally walking him every time. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:
14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yep same guy. 100% and I've owned those comments. While at the same time, this situation, it deserves a reaction. Baseball has always policed itself and I'm not a big fan of that.

Tagging the other people who were in the Garrett thread for their amusement.

@Fl0nkerton @MWil23 @mistakey @buno67 @JTagg7754 @candyman93 @NateDawg @ET80

• Like 2