Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

Fiers shouldn’t be getting any hate. The A’s as a team went to the MLB over 10 times. MLB basically said go f yourself. Other teams brought it up as well. Fiers making a public statement about it basically forced the MLB’s hand and was the last card the A’s had to try to fix baseball. 

F*** Manfred.

• Like 2

You know this is big when LeBron and Trout, the best players of their sports, are outraged. Maybe we’ll get an NFL person to say something soon. The media and players aren’t going away on this until that title is stripped. It’s the right thing to do, black eye to baseball or not. 

And the A’s going to the MLB 10+ times among other teams, should have Manfred resign immediately.  

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You know this is big when LeBron and Trout, the best players of their sports, are outraged. Maybe we’ll get an NFL person to say something soon. The media and players aren’t going away on this until that title is stripped. It’s the right thing to do, black eye to baseball or not. 

And the A’s going to the MLB 10+ times among other teams, should have Manfred resign immediately.  

The supposed top player in the NFL is a known cheater and wears uggs.

• Like 3

Melvin, who is like the most laid back dude ever and always ignores drama, responded to Ortiz’s snitch comments:

“I’m actually glad you asked me that,” Melvin said. “What’s the alternative? Just let it continue? There are things that go on in the clubhouse that you say should stay in the clubhouse, but this goes way beyond that. We’re talking about front office people hooking up video. This wasn’t just a clubhouse thing. This needed to stop, and that wasn’t the only way it was going to happen. That would be my response.”

21 hours ago, Slateman said:

I gotta think that this is a lot more prevalent around the league. Maybe not to the extent the Astros did it, but I feel like there is a lot more activity that would be in the gray area. 

I've always suspected the Nats personally.... :)