Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

23 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Okay, so I know there are a lot more important things right now.

But I'm pissed that the Astros are going skate out of having to face opposing teams fans' booing. 

People are still going to boo them like crazy.

46 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Even years retired the steroid guys get boo'd like crazy. This will follow the Astros players for their whole careers man.

But I wanted it nooooooooooow. 

Also, this was just posted to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/fotqvc/right_after_yan_gomes_visits_with_scherzer_to?sort=confidence

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

They can turn their social media off. They cant turn off their ears in Oakland when thousands start jeering them. Or when they go to Yankee Stadium and the Bleecher Creatures get rowdy.

They are still taking a beating either way and it will be like that for the rest of their careers until they join one of those rowdy teams.

Evan Gattis just posted a cup of Mike Fiers face saying “Snitches get Stiches”. 

They are gonna get beaned into oblivion their first road series and completely punked, which is ironically against the A’s. Mike Fiers also pitches Game 2 which should be nationally televised. Hoping for a No Hitter as the fans of the other 28 teams just laugh them out of the league. 

On 3/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, biggio7 said:

How isn't it?

The momentum of the fans wrath inevitably slowed down. Will it pick back up? sure, but by the time real baseball is played again its going to be april of 2021. It wont be ancient history necessarily, but its going to be far enough away that it will have died down somewhat. thats just life. time heals all. 

On 3/25/2020 at 2:10 PM, Slateman said:

wow. that is pretty damning 

Well, of course it's going to slow down. But, it's still going to be there and affect them for the rest of their careers no matter where they go. It's fair to an extent the abuse that they are taking sure. Is it over the top sometimes, of course too. Everyone has really forgotten about the Red Sox and the Yankees throughout this whole thing completely.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mission27 said:

remember when people cared about this lol

I miss all the children with their salty tears and sandy vaginas 

People still care. Just a lot of other things going on. I expect there's a strong enough base that will let the Astros deservedly have it when baseball comes around again.