Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

20 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If the MLB were smart, which they aren't, they'd include punishments for these sorts of scandals in the next CBA, and work with the MLBPA to establish a whistleblower policy so they have guidelines for what to do when players are involved.

Yes, please.

After reading articles and comments, it appears that the Astros did NOT get a hammer dropped on them. They flat out cheated. If MLB had balls they would vacate that title. Given that they didn't, it's pathetic and teams will know that they can get away with cheating to win the WS... and the players won't even be punished.

How can anyone want to stay a baseball fan when the league spits in your face over the integrity of the game?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

After reading articles and comments, it appears that the Astros did NOT get a hammer dropped on them. They flat out cheated. If MLB had balls they would vacate that title. Given that they didn't, it's pathetic and teams will know that they can get away with cheating to win the WS... and the players won't even be punished.

How can anyone want to stay a baseball fan when the league spits in your face over the integrity of the game?

Well to be fair the NFL would probably just burn the evidence and not punish anyone. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, August4th said:

It is absolutely not Beltran's niece lol. Jomboy has been talking about the electric buzzing bandages for a while, he's grasping at straws with these tweets to try and make it look more real.

They absolutely could have been using bandages, but this has absolutely no impact on proving or disproving it. 

17 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

It is absolutely not Beltran's niece lol. Jomboy has been talking about the electric buzzing bandages for a while, he's grasping at straws with these tweets to try and make it look more real.

They absolutely could have been using bandages, but this has absolutely no impact on proving or disproving it. 

Yes they were...no they weren't - I've no clue - but they've lost all "benefits of the doubt" by this point.

The Atros have been shown to have an extended, concerted and widespread program involving many players, coaches and FO folks.

Apparently MLB looked into the buzzer matter and considered it a dead end. I'll take their word for it - but minus their input - I wouldnt put it past this crew of individuals.

They've brought this on themselves. They've basked in a somewhat false glory for quite some time. Now they're basking in a somewhat different light and there's no glory to be found.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes they were...no they weren't - I've no clue - but they've lost all "benefits of the doubt" by this point.

The Atros have been shown to have an extended, concerted and widespread program involving many players, coaches and FO folks.

Apparently MLB looked into the buzzer matter and considered it a dead end. I'll take their word for it - but minus their input - I wouldnt put it past this crew of individuals.

They've brought this on themselves. They've basked in a somewhat false glory for quite some time. Now they're basking in a somewhat different light and there's no glory to be found.

I don't disagree with any of this but I don't really know how it's relevant to my post. Just trying to shut down this whole Beltran's niece "theory" that is completely bogus. 

There are more than enough facts already out to make a movie out of. No need to grasp at straws and witch hunt for non-facts. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

I don't disagree with any of this but I don't really know how it's relevant to my post. Just trying to shut down this whole Beltran's niece "theory" that is completely bogus. 

There are more than enough facts already out to make a movie out of. No need to grasp at straws and witch hunt for non-facts. 

If the MLB makes the Astros hire Buck Showalter, then the punishment has reached the cruel and unusual threshold.

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

I don't disagree with any of this but I don't really know how it's relevant to my post. Just trying to shut down this whole Beltran's niece "theory" that is completely bogus. There are more than enough facts already out to make a movie out of. No need to grasp at straws and witch hunt for non-facts. 

Okay....as I said, I've no clue about the buzzer matter. Besides, I was just piling on a bit LOL
It's not like I'm a completely disinterested party right?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Okay....as I said, I've no clue about the buzzer matter. Besides, I was just piling on a bit LOL
It's not like I'm a completely disinterested party right?

Pearl-clutching over the Yankees spending too much money is a bigger impediment to winning the World Series than whatever the Astros did.

8 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Pearl-clutching over the Yankees spending too much money is a bigger impediment to winning the World Series than whatever the Astros did.

I really wish you'd catch on to reality before you assign your fantasies to me.