Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Nope. Not at all actually. Never think of the debacle thats befallen the Astros until I read about it here. I mean....its actually quite a feat to give the Black Sox a run for the money. They set a high bar. In "Perverse/Reverse World" it would be something to be proud of.  I'm just content I dont have to live there.

Tbh I don't care. It's not something to be proud of or be ashamed of, I'm a fan. I didn't participate in it. I'm glad they got caught cause I'd rather this stuff not be in the game, but otherwise I don't care. You can't erase the memories of watching your team win a World Series, I'll definitely still look back on 2017 fondly. Just the truth. 

Now all there is to really hope for is for the damn MLB season to actually get played and then the team can try and shut out the noise and just win.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

In my head this is a sitcom where the rest of the Astros keep trying to explain to Greinke how to cheat and that you're supposed to steal signs, not give them away, but he constantly misunderstands and hilarity ensues.

Knowing Greinke, he's probably the kind of dude that has the "I'll tell em what's coming, they're still not gonna hit it" mentality. He's an eccentric dude.

• Like 1