Astros cheat-Lunhow/Hinch fired-Manfred clueless

KhanYouDigIt

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The 1 year suspension instead of a lifetime bans are the only area I think he fell short.

I agree he's in a tough place with the players given the climate, but if you decide to not suspend them now you need to add language detailing how to handle player suspensions for this stuff in the next CBA.

They should tack on Luhnow’s suspension.   Hinch won’t manage again but I doubt anyone will care if he’s a bench coach or something eventually.  

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Unrepentant cheaters:

Jim Crane: “The Yankees have had a few comments out there. Our opinion is that this didn’t impact the game. We had a good team. We won the World Series and we’ll leave it at that.”

And then he basically says he didn't say that like 2 minutes later lol

This conference is a train wreck and doing nothing to have people believe they are genuinely sorry. The more this continues, the worse it gets and shows how light the punishment truly was. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Unrepentant cheaters:

Jim Crane: “The Yankees have had a few comments out there. Our opinion is that this didn’t impact the game. We had a good team. We won the World Series and we’ll leave it at that.”

This is like a kid cheating on a test and saying: I already knew all the answers. I was just cheating to check my work. 

• Like 1

Verlander is trending for some reason, so thought to take a look.....

Twitter is in a "take no prisioners" mood about this:

Justin Verlander, the anti-electronic sign stealing crusader who always has something to say, will not be at the #Astros press conference to talk about electronic sign stealing. The joke pretty much writes itself.

////

Justin Verlander from 2006 until November 2019: Outspoken about juiced balls; hitters crowding the plate; Cy Young voting; Uber prices; Trevor Bauer; Tim Anderson bat flips; overaggressive base running; basically, everything. Justin Verlander since scandal: New phone who dis?

////

Alex Bregman is a fraud and clown and cheating scumbag. Jose Altuve is a fraud and clown and cheating scumbag. Justin Verlander wants to open his mouth about everything under the sun but is nowhere to be found. This is a team of liars, cheaters and scumbags. **** them

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ice cold, tom cody level take: if at any point the phrase "I don't think I should be held accountable" pops into your head in the middle of a press conference, just shut the **** up and go home.

I love the “ice cold tom cody level take.” God bless that poster.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Cora getting a year seems more than fair. Especially if the MLB determines the Red Sox didn't do anything of this nature, which is what all current rumors are pointing too.

Last rumor was they won’t wrap up their investigation anytime soon. I know you’re closer to the Boston media but I’ve yet to see anybody nationally say that, though yes I could have missed it. I know you’ve said Cora will be back next year which just messes this up even more for other teams fans.