• QB Jordan Love
    • QB Justin Herbert
    • S Grant Delpit
    • WR CeeDee Lamb
    • WR Jerry Jeudy
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa
6. LA Chargers - 

Just filling this one in for @.Buzz (Come on man!)

Edited by goldfishwars

LAC needs a foundational T to pair with Okung (who's also getting long in the tooth).   They can piecemeal a stopgap QB, no QB is worth it who's left (and yes, I'm saying I wouldn't spend a 1st on anyone left, other than teams close to the 30's, if they want that cheap 5th year QB option).    Brown is the interior DL option that would cure their run-game weakness, and create absolute h*ll on QB's with Bosa/Ingram/Nwosu outside.

Wirfs

Brown

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

It seems nobody on this website is high on Herbert but he still get mocked/picked to go in the top 10 almost every time. I've watched a couple of his games and honestly I can see he has potential but never ever would I spend a 1st round pick on the guy, let alone a top 10 selection! 
I get that Rivers just wasn't that good last season and will probably be slightly worse next one, but I'd still take him or Tyrod Tayor over a rookie. Unless it's more of a long-term plan and Herbert would sit for a year or two to learn? Then that would make more sense, at least for me. 
Since the team doesn't appear far from contenting for the playoffs I would try to make a last push toward a championship with the roster LAC has. 
Add Wirfs (1st choice) to that OL and it could revert back to being average. 
Brown and Simmons would be my 2nd and 3rd choice, but OT makes more sense for the team. 

@Steins Gate please do not vote for the same person multiple times in 1 pick.

RULES

1. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  2. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Narrow vote. 

Herbert (15x3) 45 + (4x2) 8 + (7x1) 7 = 60 Pts
Wirfs (13x3) 39 + (9x2) 18 + (2x1) 2 = 59 Pts

Herbert is the pick by the slightest of margins.

Funny since Herbert wasn't defended by a single person who voted for him highly. This seems like something that happens every year (especially in this first one) with regard to the QB prospect that people don't want their team to draft, but "Hey, he's a QB,' so let's have him go high so that more elite talent falls to the team I root for later on."  Happened last year too where people kept shoehorning Daniel Jones to the Chargers until (and sometimes even after) they signed Tyrod as the QB2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 11:22 AM, MagicMT said:

It seems nobody on this website is high on Herbert but he still get mocked/picked to go in the top 10 almost every time. I've watched a couple of his games and honestly I can see he has potential but never ever would I spend a 1st round pick on the guy, let alone a top 10 selection! 

Based on 2 whole games? Good thing you aren't a GM. ;)  Seriously I am on the fence. I like Herbert but after an underwhelming 2019 it's hard to know where he's at. The thing is Rivers is very nearly done and do you realistically think they'll have a shot at a better QB any time soon?  Herbert has the clear upside.