2020 Free Agent Thread

gopherwrestler

10 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Let’s not

A change of scenery might help him. Tannehill looked great and was a bargain FA pickup for what he provided the Titans this year. Not saying Mariota will play well with a new team, but i think he goes to a team that could offer a path to starting. A team like Chicago for example. He’s not getting that in MN. I’d take the Bears backup QB, I think he’s a FA.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

A change of scenery might help him. Tannehill looked great and was a bargain FA pickup for what he provided the Titans this year. Not saying Mariota will play well with a new team, but i think he goes to a team that could offer a path to starting. A team like Chicago for example. He’s not getting that in MN. I’d take the Bears backup QB, I think he’s a FA.

Chase Daniel was counted as 6 million against the cap this year. Unless he takes Mannion's 700k we can't afford him for 2020.

What will Darqueze Dennard get on the open market? He may be the corner we sign after cutting Rhodes and if Waynes/Mack are too pricey.

Edited by sinceAtikevike
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 9:28 AM, swede700 said:

Well, if anything, play-action is one of the few strengths that Mariota has.  I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in as Kirk's backup, although I think someone else might give him a better chance to compete.   

He's going to Green Bay. That's it.