Lets play a game

Kenrik

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Julio Jones or Hopkins, easy. I would have picked Kittle or Kelce, but obviously under the rules I can't. 

WR would definitely be my second position to upgrade. Hopkins would give Rodgers another weapon but I still dont know if that would be enough to add that many more points. I feel like with Donald we would be able to completely shut down their offense.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Julio Jones or Hopkins, easy. I would have picked Kittle or Kelce, but obviously under the rules I can't. 

Good call, DeAndre Hopkins for me and I've been saying that all year.

Emmanuel Sanders is a poor man's Hopkins and his ability to get open has done wonders for the rest of the 49ers marginal receiving corps.

Give me Derrick Henry.....oh no. Cant pick him. (Damn! I'd like nothing more than running over and through that DL)
Could use an interior DL....but is Donald all that stout against the run?

Give me a fully healthy Hopkins.
(Yeah thats right AG....AR's gonna get him the ball!) Kick Davante into the slot ; Lazard on the outside.

We kick SFs ***

Edit: If TN loses to KC can I pickup Henry?  :) The guy's a monster! When he's not running the ball, I'll put him in the interior DL!

Edited by Leader

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Give me Derrick Henry.....oh no. Cant pick him. (Damn! I'd like nothing more than running over and through that DL)
Could use an interior DL....but is Donald all that stout against the run?

Give me a fully healthy Hopkins.
(Yeah thats right AG....AR's gonna get him the ball!) Kick Davante into the slot ; Lazard on the outside.

We kick SFs ***

Edit: If TN loses to KC can I pickup Henry?  :) The guy's a monster! When he's not running the ball, I'll put him in the interior DL!

Yup but I doubt he gets to SF in time. If its a quick 3hr 15 min game you may get him to sf for the 4th quarter. You also run the risk of him having 0 time to learn any of the playbook. He'd have to study on the plane ride.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Yup but I doubt he gets to SF in time. If its a quick 3hr 15 min game you may get him to sf for the 4th quarter. You also run the risk of him having 0 time to learn any of the playbook. He'd have to study on the plane ride.

Learn the playbook?

Here's the play: I give you the ball and you run over the guy of your choice!

• Like 1