Lets play a game

Kenrik

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

KCs probably gonna get up early and mitigate Henry's involvement - so I'll get TN to pull him early and get him on a plane :)

Nice idea. KC up by 31 call and offer a couple 1st round picks in order to pull him early,

Edited by Kenrik

2 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Ha this would be interesting. So we could use the most improvement in coaching?

I mean I’m a Pettine fan... but Kyle seems to have his number. And Belicheck is the modern era goat at coach... specifically on defense, in figuring out a way to take away your best shot.

Does anyone think for a second given the talent Belicheck couldn’t get GB’s defense to play out of their mind and limit the SF offense? 

Just look at how Russell Wilson put the team on his back yesterday and almost came away with a win that their team AS A WHOLE, didn't merit. I don't like the Seahawks as a team (and I really don't like their head coach), but Russell would make a huge difference compared to the Rodgers of these last couple of years (not the Rodgers in his 20's but who he is now) and I say that knowing Rodgers had a good game last Sunday.

I'm with @Green19 on this, Wilson would do just fine for me.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Can't tell if serious with Julio lol

Give me the most dominant front 7 guy now. Is it Donald?

Our problem against SF will be scoring points. We literally have 1.5 WRs on our team. You just saw how unstoppable 17 is, now imagine Julio with 12 as well. You could buy your tickets to Miami right now.

I think the best answer would be Derrick Henry. Imagine him and Aaron Jones on the field together. It'd be a damn jackpot.

San Fran would have no choice but to stack the box and Henry's mere presence would cause the SF pass rush to hesitate. We could control TOP by using a consistent bruising style running game. Good luck trying to stop play action.