Week 2 - Rams vs. Redskins

RamRod

1 hour ago, chris00cm said:

DKHS947U8AA8OQY.jpg

On 18/09/2017 at 3:00 AM, jrry32 said:

Interesting stat here: Goff is averaging 9.8 yards per attempt after the first two games of the year.

Well ok but i don't think these stat reflects the air pass. If you remove the YAC, the stats would be less impressive. 

On 18/09/2017 at 0:03 AM, S-jax39 said:

I know its only two games but when are we going to unleash Watkins?

That's the issue here. When Watkins was traded to the Rams, i said that i didn't like the move because Watkins needs to be feed by deep pass. He has a lot of +20 and +40 yards pass reception and obviously Goff doesn't throw deep pass to him, so he's useless. 

On 18/09/2017 at 7:25 PM, Dashing202 said:

You guys don't have the wr core yet for Goff to go over 30 throwing attempts a game .. it'd take time!.

Haha we do'nt have the WR Core ?! what are you talking about ? We have more weapon than half of the NFL team right now. 

If we can't do something with Watkins, Woods, Kupp, Austin, Reynolds then the issue is not on WR but on the QB...

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

Well ok but i don't think these stat reflects the air pass. If you remove the YAC, the stats would be less impressive. 

Who cares?

1 hour ago, S-jax39 said:

Mcvay is smart he will figure it out but we are wasting watkins if we dont toss him a deep ball at least once a game. Cant forget about the wr screen either that was his specialty.

Watkins still doesn't know the offense yet. As another poster pointed out, Kupp and Goff still have to tell Watkins where to line up and what he's doing at times (especially when Goff changes the play at the LOS).

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Who cares?

Watkins still doesn't know the offense yet. As another poster pointed out, Kupp and Goff still have to tell Watkins where to line up and what he's doing at times (especially when Goff changes the play at the LOS).

Ironic that he says that about the air passes though.

19 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Who cares?

What do Watkins need to learn about running a go deep route ?  

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Ironic that he says that about the air passes though.

Oh ok, but where's the air pass to Watkins ? :D

4 hours ago, Flounch said:

What do Watkins need to learn about running a go deep route ?  

Watkins has been running deep routes. They've cleared out defenders for multiple big plays. What Watkins needs to know is what he's supposed to do when Goff has to change the play at the LOS. That's what will allow us to feature him more. 

Archived