Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

45 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

We should think about trying a TV Pilot challenge. You would need a brief overview of a season 1 arc, but a full plot outline for 1 episode of television. Cast it. Then we all vote yea or nay on whether it gets green lit for a full season.  

So, uh, my movie idea would actually work much better for this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Yeah I'm going to keep this one as a movie draft... but I'm very interested in a TV version of this draft as well. 

So I have two movie ideas... both would probably make better TV ideas... dang it. I think I'm just gonna roll with the Sci-Fi  for the movie and the adventure one go to the TV bit. 

I'm doing either the first Earthsea novel or Foundation.  I'd prefer Earthsea, because I would need to keep an eye toward sequels with my casting choices, but we'll see.

Incidentally, let's say there's no female part large enough to be a true lead.  Can we just designate one of the roles as lead and cast it, since we're doing it fantasy football draft style?

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm doing either the first Earthsea novel or Foundation.  I'd prefer Earthsea, because I would need to keep an eye toward sequels with my casting choices, but we'll see.

Incidentally, let's say there's no female part large enough to be a true lead.  Can we just designate one of the roles as lead and cast it, since we're doing it fantasy football draft style?

I was wondering about this too because I don't think I'd have a lead actress, just a supporting one with my main idea

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No idea what to do for this movie 

Options are:

Sci fi space thriller

Dragon/adventure 

Disaster at sea

Serial killer murder mystery 

End of the world syfy movie

Civil War (might be saving this for a full on attempt at making one)

Maybe some other options/suggestions 

Disaster at sea or serial killer Is what I’d be most interested in seeing/reading 

mine is western/thriller/mystery, but that’s about all I’ll reveal until we start making picks 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was wondering about this too because I don't think I'd have a lead actress, just a supporting one with my main idea

I was just going leads/supports without forcing specific genders 

my movie will be mostly male actors 

• Like 1