Championship Week 1 Round with trades

BowserBroncos

11 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

31. Kansas City Chiefs - D'Andre Swift - RB - Georgia

I like Swift. But I hate the pick in this specific scenario.

Tyler Biadasz should be the pick 100% of the time if he's there. The RB depth in this class can let us wait til the 2nd, if top end OL talent is there in the 1st.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I like Swift. But I hate the pick in this specific scenario.

Tyler Biadasz should be the pick 100% of the time if he's there. The RB depth in this class can let us wait til the 2nd, if top end OL talent is there in the 1st.

I'm not overly sure Biadasz will be a 1st round pick or a top end IOL talent (tho the class isn't that deep in the interior OL)

Don’t necessarily hate the pick but it makes no sense the for the Packers to trade up for two reasons.

1. How deep this WR class is

2. They could probably stay put and get the same guy.

The only way I see them moving up for a WR is of one of the top guys is falling or they fall in love with one of the WRs and they don’t want to miss out (which is not how this team drafts).

Stay put and take Biadasz, an OT, or if there is one worth the pick, a WR/DL.

Also, I cant see Baun going in the first, he is a 3rd round pick most likely.

Edited by badgers0821
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, flyguy1609 said:

love the trade down for the lions but i think they'll go with Jeffrey Okudah. him slay and coleman would be the top 3 cb's.  think theyll go for "cheap vets" on the d-line in FA

I kind of disagree with this, both from my own opinion and my opinion of what Quinn would do.

I see him thinking, look what my defense became when we got Snacks and he was good. Also I see the "Patriot Way" tendency which is to spend high picks on interior defensive linemen and not on defensive backs. I think they'd take Brown over Okudah, and I think that's what I'd do, too.

• Like 2

It takes a lot of effort to do these and come up with trades, so I’m going to hold back. However, this trade is awful.

The Cleveland Browns trades #10 and #74 to the Arizona Cardinals for #8

Cleveland would be better off just sitting on their butts and waiting for Epenesa to fall. I’ll be shocked if 3 OTs go inside the top 8 given how bad teams need QBs, ala Chargers.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

No thanks on Fulton at 16  Bowser.   Thats not the best way to go for the Falcons at this point as we are actually atleast solid at CB with talented youth with upside and a CB we really can't get rid of in Trufant for another year or 2 who actually played quite well this year when healthy.   Our main needs would be  DE, DT, LG/C, OLB and maybe Safety depending on what goes down with Neal.  

The main guys there i would look at for the Falcons are   Kinlaw,  Gross,  Delpit, or heck even offer a trade up for like 16 + a 3rd to go get Simmons as i think a top 5 talent like him is worth a 3rd round pick to obtain. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

The main guys there i would look at for the Falcons are   Kinlaw,  Gross,  Delpit, or heck even offer a trade up for like 16 + a 3rd to go get Simmons as i think a top 5 talent like him is worth a 3rd round pick to obtain. 

I've mocked Epenesa to the Falcons for so long that I was kinda lost when I did him going earlier. Thanks for the input.

11 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

No thanks on Fulton at 16  Bowser.   Thats not the best way to go for the Falcons at this point as we are actually atleast solid at CB with talented youth with upside and a CB we really can't get rid of in Trufant for another year or 2 who actually played quite well this year when healthy.   Our main needs would be  DE, DT, LG/C, OLB and maybe Safety depending on what goes down with Neal.  

Can't see the Falcons going with Gross-Matos based on the new info. 

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

What new info?

https://theathletic.co.uk/1534333/2020/01/14/penn-state-former-player-lawsuit-bullying-james-franklin-damion-barber/

Humphries’ suit against Penn State, head coach James Franklin and current defensive tackle Damion Barber says that select players on the football team, including Barber, Micah Parsons, Jesse Luketa and Yetur Gross-Matos, served as ringleaders and participated in a hazing ritual in which key members of the team told underclassmen like Humphries things like, “I am going to Sandusky you.” Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former longtime defensive coordinator, remains in prison on a 30-to-60-year sentence for sexually abusing children.

Not a good look for any of the players involved.