Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

13 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

After yesterday's trade,  what's chances we get Ngakoue now?

I dont see us moving our 2nd and 3rd rounders this year now

Bills signed Mario he plays RDE along with Hughes, Yan also plays RDE....If they go for a LDE and swing for the fences it would be Clowney but thats not how Beane rolls so I expect them to settle with Murphy and draft one. Mario contract is 3 years 30 mil 15.2 mil guaranteed, 14 mil in the 1st year, is what is being said as of today.

I dont know if this is true or not but apparently Kraft tried trading for Hopkins but couldnt get it done, then tried with Diggs and the bills beat them out. Kraft told Tom this and he said I am leaving. If this is really what happened I am happy with the diggs move just for that.

Jordan Howard getting paid by Dolphins, curious if Bills are showing interest in any other RBs before the draft. Also not hearing much on Reader or Clowney as they seem to be the 2 biggest names remaining on the FA wire for DLineman. Dallas was said to be interested but then was quickly debunked.

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Jordan Howard getting paid by Dolphins, curious if Bills are showing interest in any other RBs before the draft. Also not hearing much on Reader or Clowney as they seem to be the 2 biggest names remaining on the FA wire for DLineman. Dallas was said to be interested but then was quickly debunked.

Can Dallas afford anyone else after Cooper and Dak franchised ?

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Can Dallas afford anyone else after Cooper and Dak franchised ?

no that is why it was quickly shot down. Vic Beasley signed a 1 year deal worth up to 12 mil with Titans, a guy that was mentioned over the past 6 months as a bills possibility.

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Ugh Buluga signing with chargers was hoping to land him to play RT. Maybe Daryl Williams will be the 3rd panther signing this year for the bills.

The Bills are apparently one team interested in OG Greg Van Roten.

If that is true, I wonder if they are not sold on Feliciano long term (or just like him better as a swing interior) and do see Ford as a Tackle.

Next few weeks will be interesting.