Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’m not on board for a RB in round two. I feel like we can find one in the later rounds to compliment Singletary, whom we already know is really good. 

He is really good. But I am pretty worried about what is behind him. If he misses any significant time, our offense takes a step back. IMO we need another game changer there to pair with him, not just a compliment to him for 5 carries a game. 

If they do wait for the later rounds, I hope we grab Anthony McFarland or Darrynton Evans who have break away speed that Singletary does not.

I think we still need pass rush and another big bodied WR in round 2.

My BB goes

WR

Laviska Shenault Jr

Denzel Mims

Tee Higgins

Michael Pittman Jr

Edge

Yetur Gross-Matos

Julian Okawara

Terrell Lewis

Zack Baun - OLB

Josh Uche

Curtis Weaver

RB

Johnathon Taylor

DeAndre Swift 

Trading up to get a Jonathan Taylor or D'Andre Swift would be incredible. This offense would have seriously legit weapons, all pretty young too. Zach Moss is a guy I like later on as well if we opt to go a different direction early. There's a lot of good backs this year. 

I could easily see corner being looked at given the talent that will be there and Norman's short term deal.

Edited by NickChowaniec
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bryce Hall and Michael Ojemudia do exactly what we want on defense and would be great additions at CB. 

Hall and Curtis Weaver would probably be at the top of my list for pick 54. I think we could get Ojemudia in round 3.

A buddy and I are in the midst of a 4 round mock. We just finished round 2 but funny, I mocked us Curtis Weaver at 54.

Bryce Hall went a couple picks before Weaver 

Edited by BillsGuy82

20 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A buddy and I are in the midst of a 4 round mock. We just finished round 2 but funny, I mocked us Curtis Weaver at 54.

Bryce Hall went a couple picks before Weaver 

Weaver and Ojemudia in round 2 and 3 would have me salivating.

Grab a WR-RB-OL in round 4-5-6 and then go whatever for the last two picks. Division title incoming. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'm all in in Taylor, hes a special back and pairing him with Singletary would be deadly.

My favorite anecdote about Taylor is in high school he was trying to impress colleges with his tape, but not hearing a lot back. So as a junior in the offseason he decided to run track to show off his speed. He won the New Jersey state title for the 100 meter dash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Weaver and Ojemudia in round 2 and 3 would have me salivating.

Grab a WR-RB-OL in round 4-5-6 and then go whatever for the last two picks. Division title incoming. 

Ojemudia is gone. I took Weaver round2 and about to otc looking at Michael Pittman Jr and Chase Claypool for us 

1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

My favorite anecdote about Taylor is in high school he was trying to impress colleges with his tape, but not hearing a lot back. So as a junior in the offseason he decided to run track to show off his speed. He won the New Jersey state title for the 100 meter dash.

That's so awesome. He's my #1 target now. This fact broke the tie haha.