Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

Salary cap just went up 10 Million for 2020. I think this is good for us

If we can land Ngakoue I'd hope we extend him 5/75 million, we could front load first year at 20-25 million which would be beneficial for the extensions of Tre White,  Milano  Dawkins and Allen

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jags just dumped Calais Campbell and his 15 million to Baltimore for a 5th.

Not sure dealing Ngakoue is in there plans

Well I dont know because Allen and Yannick both play the RDE and Calias played LDE, so even dumping him Allen and Yan will still be splitting reps they will just have a hole at LDE as both guys are to small to play that side. Ravens will have a nasty set up with judon and calias 

I am not sure what the Jags will seek in compensation for Yan but I am all for it as imo the pass rusher is the biggest need for the bills and not going to be able to solve it in the draft. You can land a wr in the 1,2, or 3rd round so even if they give up one or 2 of these picks for yan they can still land a WR and have plenty of cap to extend dion poyer and possibly milano this year then next year extend tre and hyde

Edited by soflbillsfan

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Anyone else get this feeling the Bills are going to pull something out of left field this week?

I know the talk has been Yannick or a WR but I just have this feeling the Bills make a semi blockbuster move that none of us predicted.

Read an article with us being a dark horse for Trent William's 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Anyone else get this feeling the Bills are going to pull something out of left field this week?

I know the talk has been Yannick or a WR but I just have this feeling the Bills make a semi blockbuster move that none of us predicted.

I could see them go all in on a OT or they pay a guy like Melvin Gordon. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

So, vintage Beane? Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Also wouldnt be surprised for a trade that was unexpected, like a Brandin Cooks type player that wasnt expected to be moved.

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Read an article with us being a dark horse for Trent William's 

oof. Pass. Dawkins is just fine at LT.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I could see them go all in on a OT or they pay a guy like Melvin Gordon. 

Heard Conklin could be on our radar. I assume the price will be outlandish though. Seen the Bills linked to Jordan Howard and Gordon

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

So, vintage Beane? Lol

Exactly haha