Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

15 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills are apparently one team interested in OG Greg Van Roten.

If that is true, I wonder if they are not sold on Feliciano long term (or just like him better as a swing interior) and do see Ford as a Tackle.

Next few weeks will be interesting. 

Im surprised Daryl Williams isnt an option I mean they are pretty much collecting all of the Panthers players that are available. 

It seems like Beane does all his work at night while the rest of the league makes the moves during the day. Wouldn't mind sitting back tonight and reading the bills picking up Chris Harris and Melvin Gordon. It seems the bills are around 30 mil in cap space right now after all the signings and their top priority for extension was Poyer, so I would like for them to see if they can land these two guys as the bills could be primed for a run at the East now.

I may be in this thought solo, but, if Winston is going to end up signing somewhere as a backup.....why not??? Honestly I feel like we could upgrade over Barkley. He's a great guy but we could do better. Give Jameis top backup QB money and make it incentive based in the event he were to play.

10 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

I may be in this thought solo, but, if Winston is going to end up signing somewhere as a backup.....why not??? Honestly I feel like we could upgrade over Barkley. He's a great guy but we could do better. Give Jameis top backup QB money and make it incentive based in the event he were to play.

they dont have the funds to pay him 10+ mil a year to be back up. I am sure he is also looking at teams who may have qb competition to be a back up and compete to be the starter. So even if the bills offered him a deal I doubt he would accept it knowing he isnt going to have a chance to compete. I feel bad for the guy cause he did post 5100+ yards and 30+ td even though he hit the 30 int mark. His oline was getting killed and the running game wasnt all that great. He did make bonehead moves but to me he is way better then guys like tannehill, carr, foles, minshew, all who will be starters next year for their teams.

35 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Mutual interest between the Bills and Melvin Gordon. I’m for it as long as it’s 6-7m aaav

Yup give me a one year deal where he plays lights out in hopes of a new contract from a new team and I am on board.

Let him walk and hope for the comp pick haha.

Bills really taking advantage of Josh Allen on a rookie deal. 

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

What are your thoughts on Taylor at 54?

I feel like its a real possibility. 

I feel like that would be a steal, I think Gordon was the better complete RB at Wisconsin, but Taylor's speed is scary fast. If we get any of the top 3 RB's in the 2nd round

(Swift, Dobbins, and Taylor) I would be happy, I love building this defense, but we need to score points.

6 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I feel like that would be a steal, I think Gordon was the better complete RB at Wisconsin, but Taylor's speed is scary fast. If we get any of the top 3 RB's in the 2nd round

(Swift, Dobbins, and Taylor) I would be happy, I love building this defense, but we need to score points.

Curtis Weaver is my top choice at 54 but any of those 3 would be phenomenal for the offense.