Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

On 2/15/2020 at 9:24 AM, soflbillsfan said:

Josh Norman was released yesterday, what are the odds the media links him to the Bills on every article that is discussed about him?

I want the Bills to stay away from him, I rather give the ERFA to Wallace and resign Kevin Johnson then bring him on. 

Agreed. Big pass on Norman.

I hope the Bills go after a proven guy to compete with Johnson and Wallace. 

47 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Is Bradham even a MLB?

I wouldn't be against it but I don't really see it happening.

yea your right he was outside not sure why I though inside. Anyways I wouldnt mind bringing him In to compete for one of the spots as they are limited at the LB position with Zo retiring.

40 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Rumor is Stefon Diggs is on the trade block, would anyone be interested in trading for him knowing the draft is deep in wr? I think his price tag is decent but would cost at least a 2nd rd pick. 

I would love Diggs. But I would also want some reassurances and protection from him throwing more hissy fits and becoming a distraction. 

26 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I would love Diggs. But I would also want some reassurances and protection from him throwing more hissy fits and becoming a distraction. 

Hes a top talent but his forte is stretching the field. Allen cant throw deep balls and his skillset is similar to John Brown

If draft equity gets moved id rather move on up the draft board for Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb on a 5 year rookie contract

Edited by BillsGuy82

37 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Looks like the NFL is changing their playoff format. 7 teams from each conference will now make it.

Bills about to have back-to-back playoff appearances 100%

I think the move is lame and a huge advantage of being the top seed to be the only team to get the 1st rd bye, at least the 2nd team had a chance at a bye to get the same rest as the 1 seed.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:01 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Looks like the NFL is changing their playoff format. 7 teams from each conference will now make it.

Bills about to have back-to-back playoff appearances 100%

This is great for us but I also ******* hate it with a fiery passion. The owners clearly do not care about anything other than wringing as much money from this cash cow as they can before it collapses.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is great for us but I also ******* hate it with a fiery passion. The owners clearly do not care about anything other than wringing as much money from this cash cow as they can before it collapses.

I dont like change like this. It was fine, we'll be playing for the division. Josh Allen is gonna win football games and our defense has a chance to grow together with how we handled the cap and good drafting. We can loose a top DT in his prime and not even care with because of our depth.

Were gonna have a active off season and maybe a active draft. 

On 2/19/2020 at 4:00 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Diggs is obviously talented, but I can't imagine he fits into what McBeaneCo wants in our locker room. They will probably make some phone calls and talk to Diggs for due diligence sake, but I bet discussions don't even broach the subject of compensation. Just don't see him as a legit option.