Offseason Talk

soflbillsfan

7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This is awesome for us. Scratch Zona from going WR.

Just eliminated them from CeeDee Lamb. 

Didn't think about that right away.. that's right. Awesome!

Gotta think Juedy or Lamb could be had with an even minor move up the board. Crazier things have happened too... like us ending up with Tremaine Edmunds. Nobody thought he'd make it to 15 when we moved up to grab him.  

12 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Didn't think about that right away.. that's right. Awesome!

Gotta think Juedy or Lamb could be had with an even minor move up the board. Crazier things have happened too... like us ending up with Tremaine Edmunds. Nobody thought he'd make it to 15 when we moved up to grab him.  

Also we have to anticipate future post season implicated games against Watson and the Texans. Hopkins now in NFC,  Texans right now are weaker and Cards now out on Lamb/Jeudy

I'm good right now, not gonna lie 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This is awesome for us. Scratch Zona from going WR.

Just eliminated them from CeeDee Lamb. 

Just need the Raiders to do another head scratcher like last season and Lamb becomes realistic to go get.

Though I am feeling a veteran WR trade is imminent. 

• Like 1

Miami getting Shaq means we have less competition to land a good edge rusher. Not too concerned. Happy he got the payday he wanted, always a good dude here.

Anyway we are absolutely about to make a big move in the next 2 days. I feel it. We're going to make a wow move. We almost did it last year until AB, thankfully, went insane. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Miami getting Shaq means we have less competition to land a good edge rusher. Not too concerned. Happy he got the payday he wanted, always a good dude here.

Anyway we are absolutely about to make a big move in the next 2 days. I feel it. We're going to make a wow move. We almost did it last year until AB, thankfully, went insane. 

Yessir, i could even see two splash moves. I’m ready for it