Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Raider Award Watch

I hope Jacobs wins the league OROY, but AJ Brown turned it on super hard later in the year when Jacobs was done. Even Sanders in Philly blew up and closed the gap on Jacobs. Crosby was pretty damn close to Bosa in stats, but of course he is deep in the playoffs and a huge name. I imagine he wins it, with Allen being ahead of Crosby too.

Award related, but Hudson is at the Pro Bowl. Waller would have been playing as a sub for Kelce but he had surgery on his hand or wrist.

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tomorrow is the big day.

Have a feel Jacobs might get snubbed. Hope not. He is clearly the OROY imo. Kylers rookie season was good but not Jacobs level good. 

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Have a feel Jacobs might get snubbed. Hope not. He is clearly the OROY imo. Kylers rookie season was good but not Jacobs level good. 

Not Kyler but Brown and Sanders. 

21 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hope you placed a bet on Kyler

Complete and utter BS. Kyler had a good season but it’s no where even close to one of the better rookie QB seasons. Jacobs had a truly dominant rookie season. 

For me it’s:

1) Jacobs

2) Brown

3) Kyler

F*** the NFL. 

He was robbed. Josh was better than Kyler all year only thing u can knock Jacobs is for missing those games.