Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Raider Award Watch

Even although Crosby slightly edges Bosa in the stats, I’m cool with Bosa winning the DROY.

Kyler over Jacobs is a terrible decision, though. Just awful.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Even although Crosby slightly edges Bosa in the stats, I’m cool with Bosa winning the DROY.

Kyler over Jacobs is a terrible decision, though. Just awful.

Agreed. I actually think Bosa should get DROY. I do think Crosby should be runner up over Josh Allen though.

But Kyler over Jacobs? Laughable.

FTNFL. Maxx and Josh both deserved it. 

Its all good. they will both outpreform Murray and Bosa respectively next year... AGAIN!

Snubbed

Mad Maxx finishes second in DROY voting.  Pretty damn impressive boys especially for a 4th rounder. We got ourselves a great one. 

40 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also this will add a bigger chip on Jacobs' shoulder. So be it. 

Pun intended?

Wow did not see Murray becoming oroy but it’s a qb league but dam maybe cause josh missed games 

Missed games hurt Josh, still don’t believe Kyler should have won. If anyone deserves it over Jacobs I’d say it was AJ Brown. 

I just understand how playing six games with a fractured shoulder doesn't count for anything. 

5 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I just understand how playing six games with a fractured shoulder doesn't count for anything. 

I mean he basically missed 3 and a half games, and he didn't have great receiving production for whatever reason. Yeah , just based purely off the eye test, Jacobs was the best rookie when he played but a RB has to be overwhelmingly great to win over a QB. This is a league who promotes the QB relentlessly. Murray definitely will be a good one and he did have a solid season with maybe the worst supporting cast in the NFL...meh I'm not too mad

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

I wonder if moving to Vegas will wash some of the stink off this franchise? How does Jacobs not win ROTY? Hard to imagine a RB having the year he did with any other team not getting the award? 

I just wonder if the glitz and glammer of Vegas will turn the image of this franchise around.

Freaking joke. Murray was 4th at best in my rankings. He didn't do anything special or play that well TBH. It's all hype with him.