Raider Award Watch

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Nightmare said:

Even although Crosby slightly edges Bosa in the stats, I’m cool with Bosa winning the DROY.

Kyler over Jacobs is a terrible decision, though. Just awful.

Agreed. I actually think Bosa should get DROY. I do think Crosby should be runner up over Josh Allen though.

But Kyler over Jacobs? Laughable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I just understand how playing six games with a fractured shoulder doesn't count for anything. 

I mean he basically missed 3 and a half games, and he didn't have great receiving production for whatever reason. Yeah , just based purely off the eye test, Jacobs was the best rookie when he played but a RB has to be overwhelmingly great to win over a QB. This is a league who promotes the QB relentlessly. Murray definitely will be a good one and he did have a solid season with maybe the worst supporting cast in the NFL...meh I'm not too mad

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

I wonder if moving to Vegas will wash some of the stink off this franchise? How does Jacobs not win ROTY? Hard to imagine a RB having the year he did with any other team not getting the award? 

I just wonder if the glitz and glammer of Vegas will turn the image of this franchise around.

• Like 1