QB D'Eriq King transferring to Miami

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He was on some Heisman watch lists entering the season, so there will absolutely be interest in him.  Anyone have early predictions?  I just can't see him going back to Houston especially if a big name program comes calling.

Oklahoma I'm sure will inevitably be brought up, but I'm pretty sure they're moving on with Spencer Rattler this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He was on some Heisman watch lists entering the season, so there will absolutely be interest in him.  Anyone have early predictions?  I just can't see him going back to Houston especially if a big name program comes calling.

OU? Might as well throw that out there right? Arkansas? Ole Miss? UVA?

Just throwing darts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think Oregon has to be considered the best fit right now. He needs an offense that is going to play to his strengths. I’ve seen LSU floated around some but I don’t think that would work very well. He doesn’t have the accuracy to consistently go downfield like LSU did this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dude, for once, take the L.

shut up dummy.  if you actually know behind the scenes stuff you would know it wasn't dana's decision to sit him out and redshirt.  like i said dana used to the redshirt rule to his advantage with the other players he redshirted.  you will see that this upcoming seen so quit acting like you know what the hell you talking about because you clearly don't.

Edited by Texansfan713